Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Awesome.

Srsly, this will be my first throwdown. Do I get to bring my barbie sleeping bag? What about my sponge bob pj's?
    I would recommend the 'Bob the Builder' sleeping bag for this one. Save the barbie for a 'northern TD' where you might want to attract some body heat.

As this is your first TD, may I recommend some headgear with your mouthpiece.
    Actually, maybe you should bring one of those padded Sumo suits that you see at the fair.:ingun:

Comment

Originally posted by Nwp View Post
      I would recommend the 'Bob the Builder' sleeping bag for this one. Save the barbie for a 'northern TD' where you might want to attract some body heat.

As this is your first TD, may I recommend some headgear with your mouthpiece.
      Actually, maybe you should bring one of those padded Sumo suits that you see at the fair.:ingun:
      Awesome. Looking forward to this.

Comment

Hey Bullies!!! It has been a while since the last time I heard anything about getting another Throwdown going in Houston. I'm down for hosting another Fists for Life Throwdown Saturday October 30th, 1pm-5pm at Meng's Martial Arts....SOOOOOOOOOO sound off Bullies!!! Come out for a great experience training, learning and having lots of fun!!!

Your Ever Well Wisher,
        Daniel Duran
        Program Director, Meng's Martial Arts
        Founder: Fists for Life-Fighting to Defeat Hunger

Comment

Are there any bullies left in Houston or somewhere in Texas?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by damodardas108 View Post
            Are there any bullies left in Houston or somewhere in Texas?!?!?
            San Antonio.
            Ready and willing.

Comment

TheBeak was also working on a SA throwdown. That's still somewhere in the works, I imagine. He has good judo background, so for anyone who might show up, it should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
                He has A judo background,
                Fixed.

Hey Daniel, you gave me a black eye at the first TD i ever attended.

IT'S PAYBACK TIME BI'ATCH.:tongue5:

But for serious bro your welcome in San Antonio as long as your not a rockets fan.:qleft3:
                http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php

Comment

We are still on for Oct 30th!!!! 1:00-whenever we call it!!! We should have a good turn out. I have been training with fighters from the Muay Thai G.R.I.P Academy under coach Kru, so we should have a few guys from there come out. I recently have had the honor to train with Victor Pozas, a BJJ bad ass that is a personal training partner for many top pro fighters in Houston that fight in UFC and WEC. I am hoping he can come out as well.
                  Be sure to bring your own sparring gear!!
                  Yo Beak! Bring it Bro!!! LOL!! Be great to see you again!

Your Ever Well Wisher,
                  Daniel

Comment

Just to clarify, what's going on on the 30th?

Comment

I won't be able to make it down... :( I'll be back in November/December. It'll be great to spar and roll down there again.

Comment

Sound off!!! if your planning on coming out this Sat 30th for throwdown starting at 1pm at Mengs Martial Arts, 1718 N Fry Rd Houston 77084.

Koresh, see you in Nov/Dec!!

Comment

no response.....throwdown cancelled!!!!!

Comment

Sorry comrade.
                            About to take my cert exams, hectic as fuck.
                            Maybe something close to mid november, and as The Beak suggested, a cook-off afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by damodardas108 View Post
                              no response.....throwdown cancelled!!!!!
                              Daniel you want to do a throwdowns for the summer? I'm free for the 25th June or the 2nd of July.
                              I know other Texas bullies are interested in coming.

Comment

ABSOLUTELY!!!! I will get back ASAP with some dates/times!!! Great to hear from you!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X