Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATT mini get together 4/26 with a video

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ATT mini get together 4/26 with a video

    By the way, are there still any plans for a mini throwdown sometime soon?
    Official member of the Bruce Buffer 360 War Wagon

    #2
    Originally posted by wingchundo
    By the way, are there still any plans for a mini throwdown sometime soon?

    I dunno, but I'm down.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

    Originally posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry motherfucker... Budo monkeh.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Jeffrey
      No mats? And I thought that El Neko and I could finally resolve our Jude vs. JuJitsu grudge match.
      This coming Saturday in ATT Coconut Creek, bring it on fucker (I can tap faster than a speeding bullet)
      Originally posted by Phrost
      Yeah, you're probably right.

      But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
      Originally posted by Phrost
      There are two kinds of members on MAP:

      1. LARPers/Partial Artists
      2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
      The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

      Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
      Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
      Get with the times and punch a chick.
      Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

      Originally posted by wingchundo
      Hey, I resemble that remark!

      Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

      OK. Here goes.

      You are what you eat!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Jeffrey
        No mats? And I thought that El Neko and I could finally resolve our Jude vs. JuJitsu grudge match.
        I can resolve that. JiuJitsu is better :p. But Judo is more fun.
        Originally posted by Sarcastro
        He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Gabetuno
          I can resolve that. JiuJitsu is better :p. But Judo is more fun.
          OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! classic argument on the horizon!!!!!

          Better for what? your move sir :sniperdan
          Originally posted by Phrost
          Yeah, you're probably right.

          But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
          Originally posted by Phrost
          There are two kinds of members on MAP:

          1. LARPers/Partial Artists
          2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
          The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

          Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
          Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
          Get with the times and punch a chick.
          Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

          Originally posted by wingchundo
          Hey, I resemble that remark!

          Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

          OK. Here goes.

          You are what you eat!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by El Neko
            better for what? your move sir :sniperdan
            Ummm... Buttsecks?

            Also fighting. I admit though, I love throwing people. Nothing is more fun.
            Originally posted by Sarcastro
            He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Gabetuno
              Ummm... Buttsecks?

              Also fighting. I admit though, I love throwing people. Nothing is more fun.
              nah, I love groundwork, and every time I practice with one of this fuckers I learn something new (besides how easy it is for them to control me once on the ground), but there's something therapeutic about picking up a grown man against their will, and then throwing them on their backs.... and land on them, that's the main reason I love Judo
              Originally posted by Phrost
              Yeah, you're probably right.

              But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
              Originally posted by Phrost
              There are two kinds of members on MAP:

              1. LARPers/Partial Artists
              2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
              The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

              Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
              Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
              Get with the times and punch a chick.
              Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

              Originally posted by wingchundo
              Hey, I resemble that remark!

              Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

              OK. Here goes.

              You are what you eat!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by El Neko
                nah, I love groundwork, and every time I practice with one of this fuckers I learn something new (besides how easy it is for them to control me once on the ground)
                Very true. Sweeping big boys and tapping them with straight arm lock/triangle combos is greatly pleasing to me.


                Originally posted by El Neko
                but there's something therapeutic about picking up a grown man against their will, and then throwing them on their backs.... and land on them, that's the main reason I love Judo
                Mmmmm. And I couldn't agree more.
                Originally posted by Sarcastro
                He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


                Comment


                  #9
                  Off topic for this thread I know, but what time is everyone getting together at ATT tomorow?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Jeffrey
                    Off topic for this thread I know, but what time is everyone getting together at ATT tomorow?
                    Approx 11:30
                    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Pandinha
                      Approx 11:30

                      Wait, tomorrow? I thought it was next Saturday.

                      AWW CRAP.
                      Official member of the Bruce Buffer 360 War Wagon

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Thanks Neko and Matador for training today. I'm sure they are gonna go off on who uchi mata'd who first, blah blah blah.

                        I got some valuable judo time in to work on technique, tap out a few times, and get to eat some sushi.

                        All in all a good open mat training day. We are doing it again next Saturday.
                        Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                        "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Pandinha
                          Thanks Neko and Matador for training today. I'm sure they are gonna go off on who uchi mata'd who first, blah blah blah.

                          I got some valuable judo time in to work on technique, tap out a few times, and get to eat some sushi.

                          All in all a good open mat training day. We are doing it again next Saturday.
                          Ha, I almost choke you from your guard.

                          Man, it was fun as hell, let me know when you put the video up
                          Originally posted by Phrost
                          Yeah, you're probably right.

                          But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
                          Originally posted by Phrost
                          There are two kinds of members on MAP:

                          1. LARPers/Partial Artists
                          2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
                          The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

                          Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
                          Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
                          Get with the times and punch a chick.
                          Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

                          Originally posted by wingchundo
                          Hey, I resemble that remark!

                          Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

                          OK. Here goes.

                          You are what you eat!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by El Neko
                            Ha, I almost choke you from your guard.

                            Man, it was fun as hell, let me know when you put the video up

                            Was that before or after I was about to armbar you?! heh

                            Working on video now.
                            Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                            "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by El Neko
                              Ha, I almost choke you from your guard.

                              Man, it was fun as hell, let me know when you put the video up
                              Video up.

                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5b-_M9ymEw
                              Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                              "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X