Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JKD CENTER
    replied
    ok I'm starting a new thread lets pick a time and place for the next one....I suggest my place if no one offers up other options.....

posting new tread now.

Leave a comment:

• DarkXacreD
    replied
    So uh...did I miss this shit yet?

Leave a comment:

• JKD CENTER
    replied
    Going to other locations is fine by me, bound to get more of their fighters out.

Maybe we should try Siam No 1, or Krudar. I can inquire to see if they are interested and they both have rings.

Any place else too....what about a park?

In any case we need a date to shoot for....when is everyone going to NY ? How long do they need to heal?

=)

Leave a comment:

• OZZ
    replied
    Originally posted by bradtacs
    Well I am back training again so of course if you guys want to come back I am sure we can work it out.
    I'd like to come back to that club too..easy to find and easier for people to get to.
    Then again, I'm not training MA right now, just weight trainig, so who knows if I would even come out next time. I am trying to get back to wrestling, but am busy trying to finish up a major paper right now and it will likely take me the rest of the summer to finish it.
    :boxing: so much fun, but work must come first.
    Actually, the faculty is expecting me to finish it by September , and even though I won't get canned or anything if I don't, I told them when I got my new position it would be finished, so...
    I am officially a full fledged University Instructor now. No tenure, but give me time..:evil6:

Leave a comment:

• AeroChica
    replied
    Originally posted by Goju - Joe
    Kensington market in the summer followed by Corona's and chiken tsinga's at the Mexican place FTW!!!
    True dat. I like the JKD Centre, but it's also great to try out some new gyms. Anyone have a gym with a boxing ring we could try?

Leave a comment:

• Goju - Joe
    replied
    Originally posted by bradtacs
    Well I am back training again so of course if you guys want to come back I am sure we can work it out.

Kensington market in the summer followed by Corona's and chiken tsinga's at the Mexican place FTW!!!

Leave a comment:

• bradtacs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Goju - Joe
    replied
    I find evening on weekends to be rather difficult.

And not to knock the JKD Centre in any way possible but the afternoon sessions at East West Hapkido worked out better for me (- big deal I am only one guy)

Just my 2 cents

Leave a comment:

• bradtacs
    replied
    I take it my boy Drew made it out from East West?

Leave a comment:

• JKD CENTER
    replied
    Hey everyone...

It was another great throwdown, though only three schools were represented, (JKD WC Hapkido), we had a great time.

Started out with stick fighting, some of which went to the ground. Then the kick boxing, look out for my new shin pads, the racing stripes made em 10% faster. Finally we did some grappling and some staff fighting.

I was disapointed that we didn't have the fighters from the last throwdown, but, i figure that had more to do with the date of the event than the fighters...so...lets set a new date. Something soon that won't interfere with the NY migration.

Sugestions? It's gonna be a Sat or Sunday night, so offer up some dates people.

ps the vids will be up soonish.

Leave a comment:

• PizDoff
    replied
    Won't be making it either, was waiting until today to see how I felt, but have some pulled leg muscles.

Vids please!

Leave a comment:

• small
    replied
    I'm not going to be able to make it this time. Sounds like it is going to be another good one too.

Leave a comment:

• JKD CENTER
    replied
    Yes it is open to anyone who want's to come.

My only consideration is attitude.

;)

Leave a comment:

• small
    replied
    I'll try to go - but I don't think i can make it up to Toronto on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• EvanY13
    replied
    Is this open to anyone in the Toronto area?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X