Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 Mega Throwdown NYC Pre-Planning Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    You generally order bottles of liquor at an rs....normally several high end bottles...

    OB is Budweiser with a Korean label.

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by Errant108
      You generally order bottles of liquor at an rs....normally several high end bottles...

      OB is Budweiser with a Korean label.
      oh fuck you... OB is /not/ that bad. I can actually drink OB, where i can't touch Bud.

      and yo son, im broke, i can't afford an RS.

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by Errant108
        You generally order bottles of liquor at an rs....normally several high end bottles...

        OB is Budweiser with a Korean label.
        Blasphemy! OB changed the Question's outlook on beer. lol
        Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
        ...Willing is not enough you must do
        ~Bruce Lee

        Comment


          #64
          I drank the world's supply of OB when I was stationed in Korea. Quite frankly I think it's an average beer. I think the ? might have just been severly dehydrated, that makes anything taste better when you drink it.

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by KempoFist
            Blasphemy! OB changed the Question's outlook on beer. lol
            Dude, it really did. I felt like I could drink beer again.


            Originally posted by Vorpal
            I drank the world's supply of OB when I was stationed in Korea. Quite frankly I think it's an average beer. I think the ? might have just been severly dehydrated, that makes anything taste better when you drink it.
            I did in fact just come from the TD, but so far it's the only beer I've been able to drink without trying hard to ignore the taste.
            Originally posted by Goju - joe
            being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by vinhthekid
              oh fuck you... OB is /not/ that bad. I can actually drink OB, where i can't touch Bud.
              I like Bud. I wasn't saying OB was a bad beer.

              Originally posted by vinhthekid
              and yo son, im broke, i can't afford an RS.
              Skillet, you're always on my tab. You know this.

              Comment


                #67
                BTW, while I wholeheartedly intend to put in such a craptacular display of striking and crappling the Hedge, Shuma, Boyd, and Mike Hawk will spend the next decade crucifying me...

                FatherDog...it's rematch time.

                소주 講手

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by Errant108
                  I like Bud. I wasn't saying OB was a bad beer.



                  Skillet, you're always on my tab. You know this.
                  RS is hardcore. I hate bumming.

                  and yo son, knowing you, we're going to start a riot in ktown.

                  ahahaha.

                  with my bad luck, we'll end up like that scene in west 32nd.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    After three weeks in Japan at the end of April rapes my wallet, I'll be lucky to afford keystone light, let alone a room salon
                    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      This sounds like it might be a possibility. The Hotel Gershwin would be my place of choice to crash. I actually have time in May to come.
                      IF I do, I want a match with Whiteshark so I can get my ass beat honorably and earn the coveted fist.
                      " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Can we all agree on a date so I can change my flight plans?

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by OZZ
                          This sounds like it might be a possibility. The Hotel Gershwin would be my place of choice to crash. I actually have time in May to come.
                          IF I do, I want a match with Whiteshark so I can get my ass beat honorably and earn the coveted fist.
                          Yeah, Gershwin looks good. We should see if we can get enough people for a group rate, maybe rent a floor or something.:qpepsi:

                          Comment


                            #73
                            I'm going to have to come to this and show off the white boy jiujitsu aren't I?

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Originally posted by MaverickZ
                              I'm going to have to come to this and show off the white boy jiujitsu aren't I?

                              Yes. Yes you are.
                              Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
                              and remember what peace there may be in silence.
                              As far as possible, without surrender,
                              be on good terms with all persons.
                              Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
                              and listen to others,
                              even to the dull and ignorant;
                              they too have their story.

                              -excerpt of the poem called "Desiderata," by Max Ehrman, 1927.

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Originally posted by MaverickZ
                                I'm going to have to come to this and show off the white boy jiujitsu aren't I?
                                Uh...duh?:pottytrai

                                I've been trying to get you to NYC for a year now.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X