akuma25
    switchblade
    HappyOldGuy
    jdinca
    rkonb?
    CodosDePiedra
    theotherserge?
    new2bjj

Jluo - sounds great. stand up people are great, love to do groundwork too :)

Comment

Codos, some FMA'ing footage with DTT possible?

Comment

I'm still undecided. I may be traveling for work around that time. I won't know for certain until the date is closer. Anyone from SoCal planning on driving up there? I'm in North Orange County.

Comment

Bahuyuddha, did you go to the going away party, and are you going bowling this friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleskunk
            Bahuyuddha, did you go to the going away party, and are you going bowling this friday?
            (I replied by PM to stay on topic for the throwdown.)

Comment

If anyone is 75 miles or so from los angeles, and going, i would like to drive to your location and catch a ride with you up there. i will chip in for gas and food etc. I cant drive that far becuase the chances of going 100mph+ most of the way are 100% and chances of getting caught at 60%, which would terminate my license.

Comment

I'd like to be in, one of my guys has a fight coming up, so I'll check our training schedule...

Comment

I'm about 35 miles from LA. If I go, you're welcome to carpool with me. Since it's just a quick trip up there, I may even just rent a car.

Comment

Originally posted by rkonb
                    I'm about 35 miles from LA. If I go, you're welcome to carpool with me. Since it's just a quick trip up there, I may even just rent a car.
                    sounds good, if it happens i can pitch in on the rental.

Comment

Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make it. We have a school tournament scheduled and I'll be judging most of the day.

Comment

My boy Ben's opponent dropped out so the 5th I'd fine and I can bring 2-3 more Sambo peeps.

Comment

Unfortunately I'm out.

Comment

please PM me i'm almost positive i can make it im super excited.

Comment

Originally posted by jrschwob
                              please PM me i'm almost positive i can make it im super excited.
                              You can't receive PM's until you have over 100 posts (unless of course you become a supporting member). As the date of the throwdown gets closer, let us know if you are still planning on making it, and if you still can't receive PM's by that time we'll figure something out.
                              Last edited by Bahuyuddha; 3/24/2008 11:01pm, .

Comment

how about i just PM someone my email and they contact me that way. that'd be great...i'd rather not have to spam these boards.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X