Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throwdown in Toronto

Hi guys.
    My instructor and I were thinking about holding a throwdown at his gym. We are wondering if people would be interested in coming if we have one sometime in February or March. If you would like to come please let me know, and give some indication of when the best time in terms of scheduling is. The gym is at Ossington and Dupont.

Hopefully people will be interested, and we can start thinking about exact times and dates.

I'd be interested, depending on the dates/times, once we sort that out...

Comment

sounds good, depends on times and dates.

Comment

same thing here. more info, but if it's after the 9th is should be game

Comment

Which gym is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Soju - Joe
            Which gym is this?
            http://www.systemadowntown.com/html/contacts.html

Would be my guess.

Comment

Systema!!!

I sense a trap...

Just kidding

Comment

Im in. I'll hopefully get a few guys to make it as well. We need a date set so that we can plan things around that day. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Draco_Auric
                  Some of those videos look pretty much like a groundfighting class based in systema. I found it quite interesting.

Actually there is one of them (with the guy who has a thick accent) that's...a little harder to understand.

Comment

Sounds great

Comment

Hey I'm in, when ever.

Joe the Gym is Fighting Arts Collective (FACT) - the do medieveil martial arts, JKD, Wing_, Systema, Kali, ect....

Pretty good place to train, huge space.

Comment

I'm up for it. depending on the day. i wouldn't try to schedule around what i can show up to though... cos it'd be impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by shovel
                          Joe the Gym is Fighting Arts Collective (FACT) - the do medieveil martial arts, JKD, Wing_, Systema, Kali, ect....
                          I was hoping you would all go to the school and take a class instead of wasting time with a throwdown, but now I'm not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shuma-Gorath
                            I was hoping you would all go to the school and take a class instead of wasting time with a throwdown, but now I'm not so sure.

Ladies and Gentlemen (dramatic pause) SHUMA-GORATH!!

Give him a big hand!

Shuma - Gorath, ladies and gentlemen, Shuma - Gorath.....

Comment

I'll try to attend this thing if it fits in with my schedule.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X