UK Throwdown: Midlands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Throwdown: Midlands?

Cyberkwoon and probably MAP again (one person from there apparently made the last one, though I had no idea at the time who that was).

What dates could people make, if anyone is interested?

This could be do-able.
    Anytime from Feb on is not bad for me.

Comment

Work related I recently had to move to Rugby. Unfortunately there's not much going on in Rugby:) So a Throwdown - my first - would be a welcome opportunity. Anytime after january would be good for me, but only on weekends...

Comment

Feb is cool.

Nice work!

Comment

any news on this?

Comment

Slidey make sure you let me know if it happens mate!

Count me in!

Comment

Isn't all of england smaller than Florida?

Why does it matter where you hold it? ;) I have to drive close to the length of your country just to attend a TD that's being held one state over.

/ignorantAmerican

Comment

hehe unpossible: i think England is probably the size of Florida, heck the whole UK maybe!

As for this, you can count me in, i know enough people who'd be interested... also Slidey, you mentioned this to Jonboy and Steve from ZSK Warwick? And mention it to Rod too, thats if you think he'd be interested... would secure 10 or more people.
                Also, whats wrong with the Uni's small activities room (or whatever its called?) and Canley Station's not far away.

Still, whichevers possible, cheapest etc.

Comment

Comment

So is anyone interested in this throwdown at all? I'd be, because I'll be in Rugby for quite a while. All weekends in Feb. would be good for me.

Comment

Def intrested here once we have a date

Comment

Interested

Count me and my brother in too, given that it is on a Saturday or a Sunday.

Comment

I don't suppose anyone has further suggestions for venues? I'll take a look at the Kenilworth place on Wednesday (my main concern would be whether or not mats are available on site, which may be unlikely at a community centre albeit martial arts classes do take place there), and I also inquired about another possibility in Coventry, the Phoenix Aikido Club, which apparently is fully matted and used to hire out space (a friend of mine mentioned some pro-wrestling guys used to book time there). No response as yet, though, which is a shame as that sounded great.

Comment

Slidey: either way, sounds great!

Just keep us all posted - and i didnt know the Phoenix club had mats or an aikido club there! If the mats are anything like the ones at Cullions throwdown, then it would be grand to roll on them!

Comment

Last edited by Mr. Mantis; 1/17/2006 10:53am, . Reason: Poster misquoted another, now fixed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X