Atlanta McThrowdown;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlanta McThrowdown;

Okay I've made the announcement a few times but let's finalize this. I'll be in the Atlanta area July 1st thru the 5th. I can get together 2nd or 3rd. Who's up for a short 3 hour get together?

Oh me, me, ME! PICK ME!! PICK ME!! (waves both hands wildly in the air like a spastic 1st-grader)
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Comment

Okay, the oldfart can come if his daddy let's him.

Comment

Thanks Omega, I take back all that shit I said about you at the JAX Throwdown ;) I'll PM you for the details, I have family members that live in Atlanta (my hometown is 2 hours north of ATL, just across the NC state line), so it would be easy for me to include this in my July 4th weekend. . .
        "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
        "Shadow Box"

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

N

Comment

I Can probably host at the same place as the last one. Now that we have a star attraction maybe I can get a better turnout.

Comment

Hooaahh! I got a five day weekend, Thurday through Monday! Now I just got to get permission from the boss. But I'm down for coming up to Hotlanta! Maybe Vargas can put my wife into a submission move so she'll give me permission.
                "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Comment

I don't know, dude, you're wife would probably beat me like the family mule if I tried anything shady on her. She strikes me as definitely not the woman you want to have pissed off. . . ;)

- George Plimpton
                  "Shadow Box"

Comment

I'd like to come too, though I cower at the thought of being in the same room as vargus and omega.

Comment

omega and asia in the same room
                      omega and vargas in the same room
                      if the three of them are ever in the same place at the same time, that's a place I don't want to be.

Comment

Wow, this is shaping up to do well.

Comment

i'm in. i am off the 2nd and am free after 11:30 on the 3rd.
                          Locu5
                          combat sports hobbyist

Comment

Originally posted by Vargas
                            I don't know, dude, you're wife would probably beat me like the family mule if I tried anything shady on her. She strikes me as definitely not the woman you want to have pissed off. . . ;)
                            Maybe if I give her a bunch of Miller Lite this weekend, I can persuade her....

And you're right, she has a real streak of meanness. She is one of the few people I know that would actually go through with an eyegouge and testicle bite. And it'd come when you least expect it!
                            "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Comment

Bring your wife, mine will be there.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X