Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't eat?

So, I haven't eaten in three days.

I'm not on some new age diet or anything like that. I'm hungry as hell. If anything I'm trying to get heavier. But sometime around Saturday, I lost all hunger. Looking at food makes me gag. In the event I actually manage to put food in my mouth I just dry heave and end up retching for like five minutes.

Anyone have any advice? I'm going to see my general practicioner later, but in the meanwhile, does anyone at least know what's going on?
    Last edited by Kickapoo; 3/09/2010 11:25am, .

My advice is go see a damn doctor now.
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    https://www.fitocracy.com/group/2988/

Comment

can't eat, clowns will... no, that's not right.

maybe you're pregnant?

(gsad++)

Comment

I very much doubt I am pregnant. I'm supposed to see my doctor around four, but I keep getting flashes of light-headedness that make me think driving may not be a good idea.

Comment

...yeah, don't drive.

any luck with fluids?

Comment

Depends on consistency. Stuff like iced tea I can keep down, but anything thicker like milk, orange juice, and protein shakes come back up.

Comment

Doctor, now. Do not drive yourself.

Comment

Get something like Lucozade down you stat, and get straight to the doctor.

Comment

To add to my tragic tales, my fiancee (who was my ride) came here, grabbed her shit, and left me.

So now I'm sitting home waiting for somebody to get here so I can hopefully find a walk-in clinic that's open or something. Hell of a day.

Comment

Smoke weed. You'll eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kickapoo View Post
                      To add to my tragic tales, my fiancee (who was my ride) came here, grabbed her shit, and left me.

So now I'm sitting home waiting for somebody to get here so I can hopefully find a walk-in clinic that's open or something. Hell of a day.
                      Fuck life.
                      Fuck the job.
                      Fuck women.
                      Fuck all that you want and will never get.
                      Fuck all, and fuck everyone.

Now, go see a doctor, and take back control. :fist:
                      www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

Well, I managed to somehow force down a roast beef sandwich, but it was (and still is) trying to force its way back up, and I'm stuck home til tomorrow at least.

Thanks for all the advice and kind words so far.

Comment

goddamn.
                          Last edited by pauli; 3/09/2010 7:23pm, .

Comment

Any girl who won't take you to the doctor isn't worth the trouble. Ditch that bitch and start dating a nurse.

Comment

Well, I would have likely gotten into some form of argument over it but she was kind enough to remove that option for me anyway.

On the plus side of things, I've lost seven pounds. Maybe I'll just try to get my abs back instead of getting bulked up. Gotta stay positive, I suppose.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X