biceps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

biceps?

Is my arm wierd? when it is extended near my shoulder it is small but its bigger near the elbow. Why is this? It looks wierd.

It's the opposite for me, but I've been told that it depends on how long they are and how they attach to your forearm and shoulder. Don't sweat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelx01
      Is my arm wierd? when it is extended near my shoulder it is small but its bigger near the elbow. Why is this? It looks wierd.
      I'd have to actually see the arm to determine that, but at this point let's just say it's limited to your spelling.

Comment

Is my arm weird? When my arm is extended my bicep is small and my tricep is big, but when I fold my arm my tricep shrinks and my bicep becomes much larger.

Should I go see a doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
          Is my arm weird? When my arm is extended my bicep is small and my tricep is big, but when I fold my arm my tricep shrinks and my bicep becomes much larger.

No. The steriods will just make it worse.

Comment

umm. Your not a very good troll.

Comment

It's "you're, not "your" you freakishly shaped, insubordinate little shit.

Comment

okay your trying to hard to troll now.

Comment

Rebel, you are a freak, your bicepts show this. Go lock yourself at home and never show your bicepts to the public again.
                  "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelx01
                    okay your trying to hard to troll now.
                    It's "too", not "to"; if you weren't such a disgusting, pathetic genetic mutation you would know this.

Comment

Comment

"bicepts"? "wierd"? "your"? This thread is a spelling disaster. I almost overlooked that fact, however, by the lack of grammatical effort put forth by rebel. By the way, Thaiboxerken is sincerely trying to help. At least, help get rid of you.

Comment

sounds like the superAIDS

Comment

I think that means you are what the kids call "teh g4y."

Comment

Originally posted by KageKaze
                              I think that means you are what the kids call "teh g4y."
                              Damn grapplers!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X