This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cody Scott Investigation - Martial Arts in Oklahoma

This article is the second in a series about Coda Scott, Master Instructor of True Power Martial Arts Academy. You can read the original article here and the resulting 860+ post thread hereCleveland American article he has scanned and posted on his own web siteChina, and Vietnam. According to Coda, John Stanfrod retired from the marines in 1988- well before the Cold War had ended- and in the course of his service had the honor of training with British SAS, Iraqi Republican Guard, and Soviet Spetsnaz. Mr. Stanford retired as a major and as a reservist was promoted to LTC. Coda even went so far as to suggest that one possible reason that we could not find anything on this man, this man who had connections to many MA schools, ran many schools, and organized a multi-country tournament and organization, might be because he could have been in the Central Intelligence AgencyCoda is not completely sure that Stanford is really dead4th blue, 2nd brown, and 1st blackputting up a True Power Martial Arts Academy Forum

*Stands up*

*Starts a slow clap*

Comment

Wow.

If you need someone to punk him out on his website's claim of teaching "downfighting," I will be more than happy to drive from TU to Stillwater sometime.

Comment

under review stuff speaks for itself.

Comment

You're at TU this fall? Let me know when you're in, you should come on down and have a drink or two.

As for bringing you over to punk people, don't worry about it, everything can be handled in house.
          Last edited by Stick; 8/05/2006 7:10pm, .

Comment

Well done. Please update with the reactions of his students and their families if possible.

In want to know how people respond to this.

Comment

Oh, and while I'm at it.

He had this hanging above his office window

Comment

I have been following this from the beginning. Thanks for the update. its good to see that Bullshido is out there making a difference....one mcdojo at a time!!

Comment

China, and Vietnam.
                  he could have been in the Central Intelligence Agency

I think that somebody watched SideKicks too many times as a kid. I really cannot believe he got so many people to believe his fantasy.

Anyway this was a great article and you should maybe think about going into journalism. Maybe get paid for busting people and having fun doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dai Tenshi ^_^
                    Oh, and while I'm at it.

He had this hanging above his office window
                    Wow. Just wow.

Comment

^That is just as pathetic as it gets.. I can imagine the troubled young man banging his fist agaisnt the wall as he was creating that bullshit in Notepad two days prior to his public execution thinking... "HAHA Ill show them with this." and then hit print in his 1992 Epson Printer.

Coda lad you have just been BULLSHIDOWNED..

Props to the OSU crew for the ongoing investigation. Great read this new article was.

Great write-up Dai.. That video must be worth gold..

Comment

The fact that neither the board nor the paper is cut strait makes that picture. It's like he was using a crooked pair of kindergarten safety scissors.

Comment

someone requested a Helio's head pic on this topic,yes?
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	HelioandCoda.jpg
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	4321331

Comment

Originally posted by Copy/Paste Kid

^That is just as pathetic as it gets.. I can imagine the troubled young man banging his fist agaisnt the wall as he was creating that bullshit in Notepad two days prior to his public execution thinking... "HAHA Ill show them with this." and then hit print in his 1992 Epson Printer.

Coda lad you have just been BULLSHIDOWNED..

Props to the OSU crew for the ongoing investigation. Great read this new article was.

Great write-up Dai.. That video must be worth gold..

Actually that board looks like it's left over from a break, notice how the bottom edge is jagged along
                            the grain.
                            Last edited by Tetsu_Anaguma; 8/05/2006 8:11pm, .

Comment

funny, he showed me the crease on his arm (I can't believe I fell for that) and one on his stomach that had "healed to the point that it could no longer be seen." He never mentioned his neck.

I love how he can't settle on one version of the story.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X