Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are high-kicks really useful?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Are high-kicks really useful?

    Every almost every real martial artist I know tells me high kicks are completely useless in a fight. But is it true? Mirko Filipovic and Peter Aerts have both been able to use them in fights extremely effectively, but would they work in a real fight?

    #2
    since Cro Cop used them in MMA they are obviously useless in a real fight.

    Comment


      #3
      I can't kick for shit when I'm high. All I wanna do is eat. What are you doing kicking when your high anyway? You should be talking to hot chicks or playing Xbox or something useful. Wierd question...

      :f-off:

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Kidspatula
        since Cro Cop used them in MMA they are obviously useless in a real fight.
        Good point. Cause if you can use it in a real fight than it's not good for a real fight. :ingun:

        Comment


          #5
          hahaha I just noticed Im doing a high kick in my avatar

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Emerald Torch
            Every almost every real martial artist I know tells me high kicks are completely useless in a fight. But is it true? Mirko Filipovic and Peter Aerts have both been able to use them in fights extremely effectively, but would they work in a real fight?
            Shit!Ok!It's killing me.Who are these Martial Artist?And why are they 'real'?

            Comment


              #7
              I think the most realistic application of high kicks is so pussies can flush the urinal without having to touch the handle.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
                Shit!Ok!It's killing me.Who are these Martial Artist?And why are they 'real'?
                Just some friends of mine. By "real" I mean not some white belt. I guess I should have said experianced.

                Comment


                  #9
                  High kicks can be useful if you can use them without getting fucked over. Which I suppose depends on the individual and the situation.
                  Some would say a flying armbar isn't very useful. Some would say a headless torso isn't very useful. But it depends on the situation.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Emerald Torch
                    Just some friends of mine. By "real" I mean not some white belt. I guess I should have said experianced.
                    Ah.........find yourself new friends.Ah....like pronto!


                    Just for the sake of curiosite.What styles do they do?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Fake a roundhouse and teep someone in the face. Priceless.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
                        Ah.........find yourself new friends.Ah....like pronto!


                        Just for the sake of curiosite.What styles do they do?
                        One of them does Kung Fu, while the other one does Tai Chi and 2 other styles I can't remember, but one of them started with an "x".

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Emerald Torch
                          One of them does Kung Fu, while the other one does Tai Chi and 2 other styles I can't remember, but one of them started with an "x".
                          Ok everyone. Back away from the troll. There will be no feeding of the troll unless said troll looks like this guy :wbossman

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
                            Who are these Martial Artist?And why are they 'real'?
                            I know a surreal martial artist, and asked him about the application of high kicks... he said "reluctantly porcupine" as he pressed caviar into the gaps of a dove's soul whilst bathing in monkey-tears.

                            Originally posted by Emerald Torch
                            Every almost every real martial artist I know tells me high kicks are completely useless in a fight
                            They're completely correct... unless you need to kick someone in the head, then I think high kicks might be useful...:tard:

                            Comment


                              #15
                              A high kick to the head is a dangerous, risky move. I would suggest that you jump up and throw a low kick to the head.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X