Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"fucking mint"

Comment

Ha haha!I love it!Rio is now the Mecha for this shithead.

Comment

I was going to correct you on how it was the " Mecca" for him, but then i was confronted by the spectre of a giant voltron Helio forming Blazing guard, and knew you had glimped the true world.

Comment

Given that this is spawned in the looming shadow of the teen ninja series, I must say I'm impressed. That last entry was fucking brilliant and this things is getting better with every entry.

Comment

Teen ninja set the bar, this may very well raise it. That's some funny shit.

Comment

Very good job indeed.

Comment

Feng Helio Balance! Must have Feng Helio Balance!

Comment

Comment

Oh... my... god....
                    This shit has to be published. Along with teen ninja. You chaps will rake it in, pure genius.

Comment

hillarious keep it up

Comment

Wow.

Pure wow.

What a visual.

Comment

"Stormtroopers of Bravo"...

Okay you bastard, do you realize how hard it is to keep the laughter in when I have a Sergeant Major not ten feet from me? Fuck, my ribs hurt... :)

Comment

I don't know how many times I wanted to choke some fool out, especially when being overcharged for something.

"Bravo Be Gone"....Linda Blair would be proud!

As a fan of Eddie Bravo's and a true believer of the "dark side" of GJJ and no-gi I can say without a doubt that I loved that. I'm also sad to say that I too have butt-scooted against the Judo black belt in my class(because those throws hurt like a son-of-a-*****)!

I know a lot of people wanted you to put something about Eddie Bravo in your story. I for one didn't cause I didn't feel you could make it original and flow with the rest of the story. Figured it would seem more like something you did just to appease(spell?) everyone. I'm glad to have been proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenJonas
                              Mr. Kimple quickly took off his gi top and threw it over the seated attacking demon before he reached him. The guy screamed, went silent and just laid on the mat like a sack of rice.
                              The "wolf" method? Fucking sweet, man.

Dude, I can honestly say that this is AT LEAST as good as shinkengata's work. All three threads (ninja, BJJ, and samurai) need to be immortlized in comic form.

Comment

Is it just me, or is Mr. Kimple turning out to be right about all these lesser grapplers--and a badass?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X