X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fill us in!

Originally posted by PeterPantsless
    What are we watching for? Can't....take....suspense!
    Yeah! I'm with PP, what are we watching for??????

Is the dog about to crap in the bucket? :new_popco

Comment

LOL
      Makes me think of a K-OS song...

"Sijo's got the crap in the bucket..!"

FSD Christmas album anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by Macte
        I mean it..hey TKD pass the popcorn man...and watch.. Askari ..Popcorn??
        No popcorn, sorry. But I did just pop into a friend's place and am enjoying the most amazing cocnut rice and beef dish.

TKD

LOL - Seafood sings songs of Christmas. If he doesn't edit the videos why in gawd's name would he edit the songs.

"Deck, to the um the um the um halls with double chungchois and um and um and um holly!"

Comment

May 26th, 2006

Special Note:

To the faceless , nameless, invisible people on the net .

Our success in the martial arts ( Fang Shen Do) is due entirely to my great kids & wife, my great team and the special mentors we have.

With all the childish , negative and unfounded talk going around ; the FSD leaders are now motivated even more than ever and have decided to go full blast ahead and will grow in leaps and bounds. Watch out for the BOOM!

The individual is always more important than any established style or system.
          My success is my success. I am my own man .
          WE are going places , make no mistake of that .

Sijo J. Patenaude
          Martial arts entrepreneur.

PS:
          THANK YOU FOR MAKING US GROW.

Comment

:flipando:

oops, double post.
            Last edited by shadow beast; 5/10/2006 2:15pm, .

Comment

:bowdown:

:toothy10: rofl

Comment

Heh...I'm going to start calling myself a capitalist as I don't want to be associated with the word entrepreneur if the FSD guys use it to discuss their supposed practices.

Just a personal opinion of course.

GG
                MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
                (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Comment

The thieving wanker finally showed up.

So why didn't you complete the instructor course that you enrolled in with Demile?

You say you had contact with Demile from '75 to '91- but owe him nothing whatsoever? Seems both arrogant and ungrateful.

What unfounded talk? You mean the mostly verifed info from your students past and present?

Why did you have to buy a sokeship from a corrupt organisation if you are such a great and respected martial artist?

Your success is a fraud, and you know it. You are going down, little midget bitch. More and more people are discovering that you are full of shit and an extremely poor excuse for a teacher and a man.

You have contributed nothing to martial arts. You never will.

What qualifications do you have and from whom?

Comment

guys, i was talking with a friend of mine, and i may get him and a few other guys to post big posters all over certain areas (where ever theres a fsd school) with the bullshido url, and a bunch of info about fsd, prices, all sorts of crap.

not sure its worth the effort though, and how many people will listen, lol.

Comment

PS:
                      [/QUOTE]

Well if you like negative testomonials placed in the top of the most popular search engine in the world then I am sure many of these fine posters would say 'Your Welcome' and we will be sure to help contribute with your 'Success'.

Comment

Originally posted by FSD Manager
                        May 26th, 2006

Special Note:

To the faceless , nameless, invisible people on the net .
                        You forgot, "Half Pregnant".

While you are here, why not answer the questions Stringfellow posted in the first thread?

Look out for the SPLAT.

Czar P. Pantsless

Comment

Edited as I may be faceless, nameless and invisible but I'm not blind...

May 26th, 2006
                          Special Note:To the faceless , nameless, invisible people on the net .
                          - Funny, we've done everything but given you directions to find most if not all of us. No one has shied away from naming the school or team they train with, so I fail to see why you would pretend that we are claiming anonymity.

- Regardless of who you trained with or when the main issue is arround the general weakness in your current system. Should you wish to engage in banter or discourse around these issues we would be more than happy to oblige.

- It is strange that most instructors would thank their students and supporters for their success not break their arms patting themselves on the back. This again was abundantly apparent prior to your post in that the students on here have repeatedly said that no one in FSD is responsible for their lack of skill.

- This seems to be a big thing for you.

With all the childish , negative and unfounded talk going around ; the FSD leaders are now motivated even more than ever and have decided to go full blast ahead and will grow in leaps and bounds. Watch out for the BOOM!
                          - I'll watch out. Oh, and I'd try and refrain from labling 'the truth' as childish and unfounded.

The individual is always more important than any established style or system. My success is my success. I am my own man . WE are going places , make no mistake of that .
                          - No, your success is based on the shoulders of your students.

Sijo J. Patenaude
                          Martial arts entrepreneur.

- Oh, and next time please refrain from the overcompensation in type set and size. It is in ways like this that you see into the internal workings of the person.

TKD
                          Last edited by TKD Black Belt; 5/10/2006 3:50pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by sJP
                            May 26th, 2006
                            Well, since you cant even get the date right, we are supposed to accept the other dates you supplied?

Hey Enhanced - I lost something, has anyone seen my:
                            Last edited by Askari; 5/10/2006 3:24pm, .

Comment

PS:

Comment

PS:

Nice that you acknowledge someone's help. So, if lineage isn't important,(as you owe Demille nothing), why do you claim a link back to Bruce Lee? Should all your students leave you and not acknowledge your total awesomeness? How does it feel to be a demi-god, and if you are one, why Casselman?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X