No announcement yet.

We need to grow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, the female snipping never made sense, for men you cut the hood, for women you cut, the thing under the hood?

Though given that the TKD isn't allowed to talk about people being pussies, I almost wonder what I'm getting myself into discussing snippy snip with what I study.

Comment

Originally posted by Bard of DorAr
      You know, the female snipping never made sense, for men you cut the hood, for women you cut, the thing under the hood?

Though given that the TKD isn't allowed to talk about people being pussies, I almost wonder what I'm getting myself into discussing snippy snip with what I study.

Female circumsision was/is done to "curtail female sex drive", to keep them from "cheating" and stupidity like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin
        Female circumsision was/is done to "curtail female sex drive", to keep them from "cheating" and stupidity like that.

it upsets me to know that something like that happens ever
        Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin
          Yeah buddy ... and paybacks are coming. Men have shitted on Women for many
          centuries in the power grab game. Funny to me to hear/read all the references to God as "He - Him" ... when the real answer is obvious.

Only a Mother would & could put up with the shit Human Beings do. Come Judgment Day a whole lot of guys are in for a very rude awakening.

I'm all ready in Hell so I don't give a shit ... can't hurt me any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidspatula
            it upsets me to know that something like that happens ever
            ... can you imagine the hell and frustration they must have in daily life ... not to even mention the process of removal and healing ...

Its just not right . The world needs women who crave good loving .

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
              Its just not right . The world needs women who crave good loving .
              Dude, if you are hot for Kidspatula just PM her ... okay?

She's into all kinds of freaky shit and I'm sure she could come up with something "special" just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by JFS USA
                (1) Dude, if you are hot for Kidspatula just PM her ... okay?

(2)She's into all kinds of freaky shit and I'm sure she could come up with something "special" just for you.
                (1) I have my plate full right now and I am more than happy with the daily meal or meals Mrs Monkey offers .

(2)I have no doubts Kidspatula has something for me ... and I am sure its special . I just hope it doesnt hurt too much and she lets me tap out before I cry ...

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                  (1) I have my plate full right now and I am more than happy with the daily meal or meals Mrs Monkey offers.
                  Smart Man ... don't Monkey with the Monkey ...

(2)I have no doubts Kidspatula has something for me ... and I am sure its special . I just hope it doesnt hurt too much and she lets me tap out before I cry ...
                  From the various threats she has leveled at me in the past I would be damned careful in a clinch ... seems she has a fondness for driving knees into where ever.

Comment

k im behind you 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Dai Tenshi ^_^
                      I was brutally sodomized in my first thread.

It made me stronger.

And that was in the McDojo days.
                      Hey same here!
                      www.dragonmma.ca

http://www.realselfdefensecenter.com/

http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Phat...543abc&act=idx

Because i think he's funny.

Comment

hey AAAhmed

what color are your panties? how long have you been wearing them?

Comment

People on Bullshido may be rude.

But unlike other rude sites like SHERDOG, on Bullshido people ACTUALLY READ YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!!

I mean go to sherdog and post something intellegent, people will ignore everything you write if you disagree.

Atleast on bullshido people READ.
                          www.dragonmma.ca

http://www.realselfdefensecenter.com/

http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Phat...543abc&act=idx

Because i think he's funny.

Comment

I don't read, I can't. I'm illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
                              I don't read, I can't. I'm illiterate.

Yeah I got that disease too.

Its a genetic disorder, like male pattern baldness, or necrophilia.

Comment

lol nice first post.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X