We need to grow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFS USA

Besides, I'm decent about things ... Kidspatula thinks she has what it takes to throwdown with me and I've given her ample warning to wear clean whatever Girls wear under their gear ... even suggested she wear a color that flattered her.

That way, when I bend her over my knee and spank her ass for being a punk the video will show her in her best light. I'm that way ... you know.

Now, THAT is a video I want to see !

Comment

I can only speak for myself, but in regards to the female disrespect issue:

Females will NOTbe treated diffeently thanm ales on this forum, why would they want to be anyways?
      In terms of harrasment, ANYONE, not just females, that has issues should voice them to us Mods, then we WILL take care of it.

As for panties, if I had a buck fro everytime when of you big boys asked the colour of my panties, I'd be driving a freaking Maclaren !

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin
        Now, THAT is a video I want to see !
        Well ... as you are a Guest of Honor at the Summer Mega I was kind of counting on you video recording ... er ... things of interest to Bullshido peeps.

Comment

Well ... as you are a Guest of Honor at the Summer Mega I was kind of counting on you video recording ... er ... things of interest to Bullshido peeps.

Consider it done.

Comment

Consider it done.
            Way cool ... thanks. I'm hoping the Summer thing becomes an annual event ... kind of like going to Mecca ... only more fun.

Comment

And without the circumsission.

Comment

i thought bullshido was all about full contact alive training. what's this pansy ass no-circumsission business. fuckin pussies.

Comment

And without the circumsission.
                  Agreed ... no clit or weenie snipping allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickZ
                    i thought bullshido was all about full contact alive training. what's this pansy ass no-circumsission business. fuckin pussies.
                    Dude, come on now ... this is going to be a TD/Party.

Can't very well have peeps running around with bleeding private parts ... what fun would that be? :headbang:

Comment

Dude, come on now ... this is going to be a TD/Party.

Can't very well have peeps running around with bleeding private parts ... what fun would that be? :headbang:
                      i paid my dues, everyone else should too. :XXbuzzsaw

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickZ

You do TKD, shut the fuck up !

Comment

Agreed ... no clit or weenie snipping allowed.

clit snipping??
                          Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Kidspatula
                            clit snipping??

Female circumsission honey, a horrible thing.

Comment

You do TKD, shut the fuck up !
                              :karated:

Comment

Originally posted by Kidspatula
                                clit snipping??
                                Look you Kinky FREAK ... knock off the bizzare sexual requests or I'll have you sitting in your own section during the Summer Mega TD/Party ... alone.

I'm not going to let you roam free unless you agree to play nicely with others and snipping private parts is NOT nice.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X