We need to grow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidspatula
    If you aren't thick skinned enough to support your views, then keep your fucking trap shut. No one has to tippy toe around your bullshit. If someone thinks you are full of it, they're damn well going to tell you. It's called freedom of speach. Live with it or go back to MAP or whatever shit hole forum you hail from.
    uh....ok. im sure i "wasn't thick skinned enough" to support my opinion. that must be why i posted a few times on this topic. and even explained my opinion. and yeah, it is freedom of speech. so i can say what i fucking want, just like you can. and yeah, my opinion doesn't change. i did not propose that assholes be kicked out or anything. i simply acknowledged the. wow, im so sorry that you don't like my opinion. i hail from this shit hole.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat
      uuuhhh......ok. if you say i am upset about being banned sure.

i still havn't even said anything about being banned. it is just my personal opinion that there are many assholes on this site. that is all.

There are plenty of assholes in the real world as well hun, get used to it. Phrost isn't going to start turning into the fascist dictator to protect all you whimps from harsh words, and I think we're all glad about it.
      Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

uh....ok. im sure i "wasn't thick skinned enough" to support my opinion. that must be why i posted a few times on this topic. and even explained my opinion. and yeah, it is freedom of speech. so i can say what i fucking want, just like you can.

Great, I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to all the people who leave the board that you're whining about. Keep whining, but your "points" are bullshit. :binkybaby
        Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

My panties are a light pink. They're a little hard to fit my testicles into, but otherwise very comfortable.

Comment

uuuhhh......ok. if you say i am upset about being banned sure.

i still havn't even said anything about being banned. it is just my personal opinion that there are many assholes on this site. that is all.
            You get temp banned, and when you get unbanned you come and bitch about how we have no respect for ______ when ______ is a group you are a part of?

I think the readers of this thread deserve to know you were just banned for something and your crabbiness might be related.

Also, if you notice the lot of us give each other quite a bit of shit. We give women the best possible complement - total inclusion and adhearence to the same standards.

Don't confuse disrespect for YOU or disrespect for people with disrespect for woman.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
              My panties are a light pink. They're a little hard to fit my testicles into, but otherwise very comfortable.

are they edible?

Comment

what about you guys driving people away from bullshido?
                Mrs Pot I would like you to meet Ms Kettle

with posts like

wow......
                fist visit and you already criticize? are you the guy who walks into someone's dojo and claims you can beat up his blackbelts?
                In the support forum ?
                I am sure you were real concerned about helping .

You see the thread was funny becouse the color or brightness was obviosly messed up on her monitor and that was the issue ... your post made no sense in the correct context .

Comment

Originally posted by Kidspatula
                  are they edible?
                  No, but you can take them off with your mouth if you want.

Comment

No, but you can take them off with your mouth if you want.
                    can I put my furry suit on first and scratch alot ?

merrrrrrowwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                      can I put my furry suit on first and scratch alot ?

merrrrrrowwwwwww
                      Let me just find my school girl outfit!

Comment

Let me just find my school girl outfit!
                        lets compromise I will dress up like Kid and you pretend to be Jesus ....

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                          lets compromise I will dress up like Kid and you pretend to be Jesus ....
                          Pretend to be myself? Besides, I think it would take too long for me to grow facial hair.

Comment

Oh dear heavens we have another one.

Why? Shadowkitten, did you READ? The panty thing was cleared up and settled. Our approach as a whole was discussed, cleared out and settled. Then ANOTHER poster revived the thread three months later and said the EXACT same things that were already settled... And we talked it through and settled em... And now you open your mouth.

Please stop, if for no other reason then think of MY sanity, which is far more important than your "feminine sensability". If you REALLY want to start complaining we can start this little spat anew. But you don't have any better chance of actually out-debating me than Skippy the wonder gerbil does. You have fair warning.

PS: If women are treated like shit and only get respect if they're mods or such, where does that put me who actually just out and out respects JKD and Kid and Anna for who they are and their capabilities? Or do I not really exist?

Comment

Why do whiners and moaners only start to notice the assholes here after they've been taken to task for their repeated idiocy?

Comment

oh please.....
                                so, when people ask the color of that girls' panties, that's ok, right?
                                Well ... I have it on good word that JKDChick MOD doesn't wear panties at all. She wears a specially fitted cover made of stainless steel.

Besides, I'm decent about things ... Kidspatula thinks she has what it takes to throwdown with me and I've given her ample warning to wear clean whatever Girls wear under their gear ... even suggested she wear a color that flattered her.

That way, when I bend her over my knee and spank her ass for being a punk the video will show her in her best light. I'm that way ... you know.

and it's also OK when someone is looking for help and other people tell them to kill themselves even though they are suicidal
                                Suicidal and retarded ... must be to come onto a forum with such a serious problem. Crisis Centers are for that kind of thing.

take your ritalin to help you focus, maybe you'll remember more than a third of a sentence next time.
                                Very unkind of you ... hypocrite ... and ritalin is a terrible drug ... long term studies have shown that it does serious brain damage. Chemical Straight Jacket.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X