Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadowcat
    oh please.....
    so, when people ask the color of that girls' panties, that's ok, right?

and it's also OK when someone is looking for help and other people tell them to kill themselves even though they are suicidal

oh of course not. everyone here is so helpful and mature.

and the focus wasn't ashida kim, it was a statement. take your ritalin to help you focus, maybe you'll remember more than a third of a sentence next time.
    what color are your panties ?

Comment

probably a nice color unlike your shit stained ones.

Comment

probably a nice color unlike your shit stained ones.
        I dont wear panties ... I free ball it ...

Comment

thats good. im sure everyone cares. btw:

you just did it again ADD boy. you went and created a statement that had nothing to do with the topic. congrats! another unintelligable argument!

Comment

you just did it again ADD boy. you went and created a statement that had nothing to do with the topic. congrats! another unintelligable argument!
            Bullshido is full of assholes. If you have no sense of humor, this forum is not for you. I agree that sometimes they push things too far with the female posters, though.

And Backfistmonkey: I can think of several decent posts that got all bent out of shape because people on here are sarcastic and left. It's a shame, but if people can't take a joke, fuck 'em.
            "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

First off you posted about some random bullshit that was cleared up months ago .

Second Trolled using the Ashida Was Right You Guys Are Assholes (tm) line

Third If you actually read the threads and followed up you would , of course , see people riding the guys who direspect the chicks , and constantly giving them shit .
              for example see Steves sig ...

Fourth Nobody really "respects" JKDChick .. only fear her Mod Powers and martial skill .

Anna and Kid and Lothene ( first three women that come to mind here) all get plenty of respect becouse they contribute , share , have a sense of humor , and dont mind being treated like one of the guys .

women will be treated just like everyone else on this board .

Comment

Originally posted by garbanzobean
                And Backfistmonkey: I can think of several decent posts that got all bent out of shape because people on here are sarcastic and left.
                I havent heard them complain ...

:cachas:

Comment

oh please.....
                  so, when people ask the color of that girls' panties, that's ok, right?

and it's also OK when someone is looking for help and other people tell them to kill themselves even though they are suicidal

oh of course not. everyone here is so helpful and mature.

and the focus wasn't ashida kim, it was a statement. take your ritalin to help you focus, maybe you'll remember more than a third of a sentence next time.
                  STOP WHINING.
                  Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

whining?

what about you guys driving people away from bullshido?

im sorry. i really am sorry this site is filled with such assholes who criticise and ruin peoples' discussions.

sure, we don't all have to play nice, but yeah. there are LOTS of people who get driven away by the asshole factor.

Comment

Shadowcat, plenty of people were nice to you the first time you made a thread that belonged on live journal.

even so, all you really got when you did it again was a stern warning.

This isn't a depression forum.

Do you walk up to people in the mall or a bar and start telling them all about your depression?

I mean, really. Get therapy if you need it. That's the only real internet advice on depression you need.

You got your ass chewed for something specific and then you come on here and try to turn it into a men and women thing. If a guy had posted that depression thread the response wouldn't have been nearly so patient.

Drop it and post about martial arts.
                      Last edited by JohnnyCache; 11/09/2005 1:38am, .

Comment

wow that's funny.....i was't posting about depression. but thatnks anyway.

and oh, btw: i thought it was part of physical training and health. but i guess your medical opinion is higher than anyone elses, right? coulda sworn that people post things to get support from each other. guess its only about what you want to hear, huh?

Comment

wow that's funny.....i was't posting about depression. but thatnks anyway.

and oh, btw: i thought it was part of physical training and health. but i guess your medical opinion is higher than anyone elses, right? coulda sworn that people post things to get support from each other. guess its only about what you want to hear, huh?
                          You're butt-hurt because someone here got stern with you about a rule you were breaking.

Deal with it and stop making it about something else.

Comment

uuuhhh......ok. if you say i am upset about being banned sure.

i still havn't even said anything about being banned. it is just my personal opinion that there are many assholes on this site. that is all.

Comment

if you want to say there aren't assholes on this site, then i hold you to being an idiot.

Comment

whining?

what about you guys driving people away from bullshido?

im sorry. i really am sorry this site is filled with such assholes who criticise and ruin peoples' discussions.

sure, we don't all have to play nice, but yeah. there are LOTS of people who get driven away by the asshole factor.

If you aren't thick skinned enough to support your views, then keep your fucking trap shut. No one has to tippy toe around your bullshit. If someone thinks you are full of it, they're damn well going to tell you. It's called freedom of speach. Live with it or go back to MAP or whatever shit hole forum you hail from.
                                Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X