Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to grow up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dear god, Tony, SHUT UP. The initial conversation of the thread was talked out, clarified, sorted through and ended MONTHS ago....
    Last edited by Bard of DorAr; 10/29/2005 11:23am, .

    Comment


      Originally posted by Bard of DorAr
      Dear god, Tony, SHUT UP. The initially conversation of the thread was talked out, clarified, sorted through and ended MONTHS ago....
      You mean someone suggested not wearing panties before I pointed it out?

      I think you're lying.

      Comment


        Sorry Bard. I'm the fekking new guy that doesn't know any better.

        Comment


          My apologies as well.

          Comment


            Originally posted by TonyM
            Sorry Bard. I'm the fekking new guy that doesn't know any better.
            If you had only read forty or so more pages of banter , whining , debate , and flaming before you posted , you would have known it was a nonissue

            :angry4:

            welcome to Bullshido

            ( it is a good read though)

            Comment


              'Classic' threads are getting too long. No WAY am I reading forty pages of crap without an interesting resolution. I made that mistake with 'The BEAST vs Evil Asia Fight'.

              I know, let's have a Classic thread about what an ass Andy Murray is. No, not the guy from Leeds or the tennis player. The ex-MAP mod.
              Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
              Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

              Comment


                Originally posted by plasmagoat's Public Profile
                plasmagoat
                Registered Member
                Last Activity: 10-28-2005 01:47 PM
                Are we taking bets?
                Locu5
                combat sports hobbyist

                Comment


                  he'll post------as of tuesday.
                  thats my guess

                  Comment


                    He'll post again.
                    SON OF ODIN

                    My Punching with Power article

                    Comment


                      I dont know ... he seems like a nice enough fellow .. I think he may keep his word and stick to anime forums ....

                      :5help:
                      :f-off:

                      Comment


                        women aren't really respected in here....except JKD Chick b/c she's a moderator. otherwise, yes, this DOES drive many people away. it can even hurt them. like when people are assholes who don't dserve it and are looking for HELP, whether it be MA related or otherwise.

                        ashida kim is right on one thing finally-

                        many of you guys are ignorant assholes.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by shadowcat
                          women aren't really respected in here....except JKD Chick b/c she's a moderator. otherwise, yes, this DOES drive many people away. it can even hurt them. like when people are assholes who don't dserve it and are looking for HELP, whether it be MA related or otherwise.

                          ashida kim is right on one thing finally-

                          many of you guys are ignorant assholes.
                          your just whiney cause you got banned ....

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                            your just whiney cause you got banned ....
                            why would i be whiney over something that has NOTHING to do with what i just said?

                            it was a comment not realting to anything i got banned for.

                            do you still have a third grade mentality that allows you to make retarded comments not relating to anything on the subject?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by shadowcat
                              why would i be whiney over something that has NOTHING to do with what i just said?

                              it was a comment not realting to anything i got banned for.

                              do you still have a third grade mentality that allows you to make retarded comments not relating to anything on the subject?
                              You are whining and trolling talking about how Ashida is right . Ashida only thinks we are assholes becouse we called him out . I have heard no complaints about Bullshido except from people who have been banned or called out as liars . That statement includes the women I know on the board .

                              If you have an actual complant instead of

                              women aren't really respected in here....except JKD Chick b/c she's a moderator
                              becouse that isnt true ... the women here are treated just like everyone else ... maybe you were expecting special treatment ?

                              please feel free to make suggestions but dont expect everyone to agree what you think .

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                                You are whining and trolling talking about how Ashida is right . Ashida only thinks we are assholes becouse we called him out . I have heard no complaints about Bullshido except from people who have been banned or called out as liars . That statement includes the women I know on the board .

                                If you have an actual complant instead of



                                becouse that isnt true ... the women here are treated just like everyone else ... maybe you were expecting special treatment ?

                                please feel free to make suggestions but dont expect everyone to agree what you think .
                                oh please.....
                                so, when people ask the color of that girls' panties, that's ok, right?

                                and it's also OK when someone is looking for help and other people tell them to kill themselves even though they are suicidal

                                oh of course not. everyone here is so helpful and mature.

                                and the focus wasn't ashida kim, it was a statement. take your ritalin to help you focus, maybe you'll remember more than a third of a sentence next time.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X