Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

We need to grow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo, Bard.

Sig'd.

Originally posted by Bard of DorAr
    There's some morons here, don't get me wrong, but their stupidity lies in what they say and what they think, not the manner in which they say it.
    :new_all_c

Comment

I was just outside and realized that I'm wasting my time in here. I could be doing something far more productive like punching a hole in the wall, instead of feeding the trolls here or being engulfed in some ridiculous (even by Internet standards) flamewar that started because some nerd in here goes apeshit if someone doesn't agree with him about something. In almost any quality board, a moderator would have pulled the plug in no time (or, to be more precise, JFS would have been banned ages ago for being a disruptive prick, so the problem wouldn't have occured at all). Bard is intelligent and knows how to debate, and has been one of the few people who can succesfully communicate without going "SHITCOCK!1" every two seconds. How he manages or bothers to stay in a haven of trolls and bullshitters like this is beyond me. When I said that I like to stay civil and calm, I didn't really mean that it's going to last infinitely, and it actually shouldn't.

Bullshido is, unfortunately, a martial arts cult of self-congratulatory circle-jerkers who preach to the choir and accomplish nothing because their real audience will just leave after they get spammed and trolled until their heads explode. Bullshido won't accomplish shit if its members sit in an ivory tower of throwdowns and fight records where everyone else is just an insignificant ant, unworthy of attention or respect. Trying to fight bullshit is pretty hard when you have one of the most immature communities that the Internet has ever seen. Chest-banging and macho nonsense aren't going to give you any MA credibility.

I've reached the conclusion that there's too much bullshit on the Internet (Bullshido, Martialist, Ashida Kim, Self-Defense Forums etc.), and I'll be more succesful in the martial arts by simply ignoring everyone and their useless bullshit agendas. Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by plasmagoat
        Goodbye.
        :5eek:

:icon_salu

Comment

ah yes, mature. "you're all shitcocks, and i get the last word." we all know you'll keep reading. because that's the only reason for that post. to see the reactions. who are you trying to fool man.

Comment

Goodbye.
            Originally posted by Hedgehogey
            FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
            Originally posted by Kidspatula
            Bleep bleep blip bloop

Comment

I was just outside and realized that I'm wasting my time in here. I could be doing something far more productive like punching a hole in the wall, instead of feeding the trolls here or being engulfed in some ridiculous (even by Internet standards) flamewar that started because some nerd in here goes apeshit if someone doesn't agree with him about something.
              It took you that long? I do this in my spare time when I don't have anything else to do. On the other hand, the last word game is proof to a contrary with you. If you went outside and realized you were wasting your time here you wouldn't come back to tell us you were wasting your time. You'd simply vanish. This is similar to an ex-girlfriend from a while back, she didn't want to be monogomous, I broke up with her, then got a four page letter having her explain how I wasn't actually important. Kind of sad really.

In almost any quality board, a moderator would have pulled the plug in no time (or, to be more precise, JFS would have been banned ages ago for being a disruptive prick, so the problem wouldn't have occured at all).
              The quality of a board is not based on it's civility, you continue to confuse politeness and civility with Morality. I'm saddened that I was never able to make you realize that. Hopefully someone will.

Bard is intelligent and knows how to debate, and has been one of the few people who can succesfully communicate without going "SHITCOCK!1" every two seconds.
              This is where you're out of line. You don't get to insult the entire forum then try to say "well, that one guy's alright" Trying to appease me or credit me alone is pathetic. Specially when most people here can communicate without saying "shitcock" should they choose to. Similar to how you could avoid this petty behavior if you had the simple willpower and desire to do so.

How he manages or bothers to stay in a haven of trolls and bullshitters like this is beyond me. When I said that I like to stay civil and calm, I didn't really mean that it's going to last infinitely, and it actually shouldn't.
              Because the site has a just and worthwhile cause, that's why, and because these people don't behave that way towards me or towards anyone else who's serious about being here or the goal of the site. As for staying civil and calm, you simply lack the willpower or desire to do so, which makes you hypocritical to demand it of others. Beyond that, how is it you can compliment me in one statement then throw a veiled insult at me three seconds later saying one shouldn't have civility last indefinately?

Bullshido is, unfortunately, a martial arts cult of self-congratulatory circle-jerkers who preach to the choir and accomplish nothing because their real audience will just leave after they get spammed and trolled until their heads explode.
              By definition we are not a cult. We don't congratulate each other needlessly. As for accomplishing nothing, we've outed half a dozen frauds since Phrost started the site. And honestly, we don't chase away our real audience. Our real audience stays and learns and contributes. We chase aways frauds, fakes, and intellectually dishonest individuals. Which group are you part of?

Bullshido won't accomplish shit if its members sit in an ivory tower of throwdowns and fight records where everyone else is just an insignificant ant, unworthy of attention or respect.
              I always find it funny how everyone gets this idea about this site. Sure we applaud and push the throwdown and actual evidence of fighting ability, but we hardly consider everyone else insignificant. This is akin to people claiming Bullshido hates Kung-Fu. It's a lie.

Trying to fight bullshit is pretty hard when you have one of the most immature communities that the Internet has ever seen. Chest-banging and macho nonsense aren't going to give you any MA credibility.
              We do just fine, thank you. You continue to think Civility is required for something to suceed or that Civility is somehow tied to morality or success.

I've reached the conclusion that there's too much bullshit on the Internet (Bullshido, Martialist, Ashida Kim, Self-Defense Forums etc.), and I'll be more succesful in the martial arts by simply ignoring everyone and their useless bullshit agendas. Goodbye.
              We could have told you that to begin with if you asked. If you ask anyone on bullshido which they should do Be on the forums or go train at a good school, the choice is obvious, as is the answer. As for your goodbye... Rhiannon's Song bless you.

Comment

He has problems controlling his anger, he's immature, extremely hostile, seeks attention by trolling, and is either very young or suffers from mental problems, or both. He has complete disregard towards other people, doiesn't know how to act in a civil manner, and lacks even the most basic skills needed for communicating meaningfully. His means of insulting are so mind-bogglingly aggressive and hostile that I've never seen anything quite like it. For example, repeatedly insulting my mother for no apparent reason.
                See, this is why I asked the question.

Would it shock you to learn that in real life, JFS is an extremely accomplished martial artist in his late 40s who is quite civil and works with the handicapped?

Also, your mom is a port harlot.

And as far as our mental health and all that rot, doesn't finland have some high as hell suicide rate? Maybe you need to get on the american program, start killing others instead of yourselves.
                Last edited by JohnnyCache; 10/28/2005 2:48pm, .

Comment

Please, stop feeding plasmagoat. He's an autistic tard with skin as thin as wet tissue paper.
                  He has no wit or MA experience to share with us, nor are his posts unselfconsciously funny for us to laugh at any more. He's a one trick pony :-

pg: My psyche is a big infected sore tooth. don't touch me !

bullshidoka1: Get over it dude, that guy who was mean to you was just funnin. don't take it so serious.

pg: prove that I need to get over it. owww, oww, my big infected autistic finnish ego is stinging again! stop replying to me!

bullshidoka2: Don't be such an ass pg, bullshidoka1 is a standup guy who you should listen too, what's your problem ? why are you so oversensitive ? this is a freespeach forum...

pg: When I was a kid, I shit myself on the tyre swing, and I can still hear them laughing now! Listen, I may know jack shit about martial arts, and some of you rude fucktards may have decades of martial arts experience, but there's something about martial arts you don't understand which I do! it's all about being nice to people when they shit their pants!! owww, owww, my big glistening, raw, infected psyche is hurting again!

ad infinitum.

please. make it stop.
                  !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Comment

Bullshido is, unfortunately, a martial arts cult of self-congratulatory circle-jerkers who preach to the choir and accomplish nothing because their real audience will just leave after they get spammed and trolled until their heads explode. Bullshido won't accomplish shit if its members sit in an ivory tower of throwdowns and fight records where everyone else is just an insignificant ant, unworthy of attention or respect. Trying to fight bullshit is pretty hard when you have one of the most immature communities that the Internet has ever seen. Chest-banging and macho nonsense aren't going to give you any MA credibility.

:qgreenjum

Mandatory military service in Finland starts when you're 18 years old. That explains a lot why he never knew WTF he was talking about.

:biblethum
                    SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Koto_Ryu
                        You should have kept the one from before, BFM. That one was classic.

ARISE CHICKEN . . . .CHICKEN ARISE!

Tell me something, PG, how many times have you gone up t osomeone and said, "I'm smarter then you and morally superior to you and if you don't concede that point you're obviously just proving it" and gotten laid?

Comment

I will be answering for plasmagoat from now on.

You cannot prove that I never get laid. How would you know ? and even if you did, a good martial artists would never mention it ? owww, owww the pain, the pain.
                          !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Comment

Best defense: No wear panties.

Comment

Why is it the pple who whine and cry about civility and moratlity tend to be the biggest shitbags?

Bullshido isn't here to be nice nice we are here to get to the essence of MA and that is FIGHTING without BS.
                              ______
                              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

WTF were you thinking bringing a teenage girl to this website anyway? Haven't you read any of the posts? If this site ever gets politically correct, polite or any of that other phoney bullshiite I hope it gets vince fostered. As it stands it's one of the two best MA sites around.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X