No announcement yet.

We need to grow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe he jsut doesn't like you... i know i don't like you...

Comment

Originally posted by plasmagoat
      That's nice, but has no bearing on the current situation, and does not give spamming or trolling any validity.
      Incorrect, that thread explains some of the reasons why Bullshido has a 'put up or shut up' mentality that sets it apart from other MA sites, the reason why so many members find your attitude intolerable (although you do have to read between the lines) and why JFS is accepted here (he 'put up' by attending a throwdown and he is who he claims to be).

Now you got me so worked up I almost dangled my participle and used gratuitous parentheses!
      Last edited by jnp; 10/27/2005 10:33pm, .
      Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp
        Incorrect, that thread explains some of the reasons why Bullshido has a 'put up or shut up' mentality that sets it apart from other MA sites, the reason why so many members find your attitude intolerable (although you do have to read between the lines) and why JFS is accepted here (he 'put up' by attending a throwdown and he is who he claims to be).

Now you got me so worked up I almost dangled my participle and used gratuitous parenthesis!
        But apparently JFS is above the "put up or shut up" rule. Nice. He can spout all the bullshit he wants to, and doesn't have to back it up or even give a grownup answer.

Comment

But apparently JFS is above the "put up or shut up" rule. Nice. He can spout all the bullshit he wants to, and doesn't have to back it up or even give a grownup answer.
          Are you even reading people's posts? Please refer to

...why JFS is accepted here (he 'put up' by attending a throwdown and he is who he claims to be)

Comment

Your comparison is flawed. I didn't say "gee, grappling is really easy" or "that kick would never work in the streets," I stated a personal preference that requires very little MA experience. Furthermore, the idea of discipline and certain values wasn't invented by me, it's been around. You simply don't care about it, you don't think it's important, and I've never asserted that you should agree with me about it. Sadly, differing opinions are not accepted here, so as a result we have hundreds and hundreds of posts of useless shit because a few guys couldn't handle someone who has a different personal preference and opinion about something.
            This is one of the things those new or inexperienced in MA believe. They think martial arts is all about loving your neighbor, being as calm as a Hindu cow, and defending the downtrodden from the bullies. Those with real MA experience know that these are characteristics you can develop, but it comes from the philosophical side of the art, not the martial portion. You claim it's not important to me? How would you know? I currently have three notebooks full of Budo studies and a half notebook of Ninpo, both philosophical outlooks on life that pertain to Japanese martial culture. Once again, another assumption. It's your assumptions that make you look like a clueless troll.

JFS had no point. He might have had an excuse, but no point. I simply did what he did, with no difference.
            The point of that post has been re-stressed so many times that it's incredible you still have not even grasped the smallest concept of it.

I don't think you get it. What JFS does is above and beyond anything I have ever seen. It's not about someone not being my friend, it's about completely irrational, unprovoked childish anger with no purpose, point or idea.
            If you have never experienced that kind of thing, then you need to get out of the house more. Live a little. Go to the seedier sides of town. Have a drink in a hole-in-the-wall bar. Take a walk down the Red Light District. People you consider irrational and angry are all over the place. Finding one on an Internet forum should not be a shocking revelation in the slightest.

The main question we want to know now is: if you're not planning to add anything to the site yet not leaving until "this" is finished, then what is "this"? What do you hope to achieve by constantly posting this? To make yourself somehow "right", so you can leave fulfilled and proud of yourself? To make a martyr out of yourself that "Yes, I'm doing the right thing and nobody else is"? What is your motivation?
            SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

Originally posted by jnp
              Are you even reading people's posts? Please refer to
              The fact that he has proven himself in the past does not mean that his present bullshit is automatically valid. If I contribute a lot here and then assert that I can knock people out with chi balls, am I correct because I've been correct in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by Koto_Ryu
                This is one of the things those new or inexperienced in MA believe. They think martial arts is all about loving your neighbor, being as calm as a Hindu cow, and defending the downtrodden from the bullies. Those with real MA experience know that these are characteristics you can develop, but it comes from the philosophical side of the art, not the martial portion.
                It's not about belief or fact, it's about preference and priorities. Why are you making simple shit so fucking complicated and convoluted? Do you start this shit whenever someone says that he really likes to a lot of salt when he cooks food? You must be the life of the party if there ever was one. I never claimed that it comes from the martial portion, as that would be rather silly. Rather, the values are something that I attach to the martial arts. I also never said anything about loving your neighbor, but what I did recall saying is that you should avoid unnecessary conflict (like pissing contests) and aggression (like the tantrums of JFS).

You claim it's not important to me? How would you know? I currently have three notebooks full of Budo studies and a half notebook of Ninpo, both philosophical outlooks on life that pertain to Japanese martial culture. Once again, another assumption. It's your assumptions that make you look like a clueless troll.
                Well if it's so important to you, why are you arguing about it, and still calling me a troll?

The point of that post has been re-stressed so many times that it's incredible you still have not even grasped the smallest concept of it.
                Whatever you say.

If you have never experienced that kind of thing, then you need to get out of the house more. Live a little. Go to the seedier sides of town. Have a drink in a hole-in-the-wall bar. Take a walk down the Red Light District. People you consider irrational and angry are all over the place. Finding one on an Internet forum should not be a shocking revelation in the slightest.
                I seriously doubt that I'll be able to find anyone as fucked up as JSF, and I also have no desire to go to any "seedier" parts of town just to prove how manly man and fucking stupid I am.

The main question we want to know now is: if you're not planning to add anything to the site yet not leaving until "this" is finished, then what is "this"? What do you hope to achieve by constantly posting this? To make yourself somehow "right", so you can leave fulfilled and proud of yourself? To make a martyr out of yourself that "Yes, I'm doing the right thing and nobody else is"? What is your motivation?
                What was the motivation of JFS & co? Why start this shit for no reason?

Comment

Originally posted by DerAuslander108
                  Why are you guys still wasting your time with this idiot?
                  1. Because he's funny.

2. Because he's a "special person" and as KFDW pointed out ... it's fun to poke him with a stick.

3. Because he's a plant ... I don't mean like he was "planted here" by Phat Phuk Phil ... I mean ... he's really a plant. I'm guessing Ragweed.

Hmm ... guess that about covers it. If all of Finland is like this cry baby I wish they would all come onto a forum. Man ... it's total Beast to kick off in the ass of sissy boy whiners who are dumber than dog shit.

This 'tard actually called me a racist and w/in the context of his own post MA is a race. I think that is a way cool concept whose time has come.

RISE UP all Ye who be of the Race MA ... for tonight we drink deep of the Blood of those we slaughter by the light of the Pale Moon. HHOOOOOWWWLLLLLLL ....

Comment

The fact that he has proven himself in the past does not mean that his present bullshit is automatically valid. If I contribute a lot here and then assert that I can knock people out with chi balls, am I correct because I've been correct in the past?
                    You are right, it doesn't. It does, however, give him a verifiable history that gives him more credence than your average troll. The thing is Bullshido would demand proof of a claim like that even if Phrost made it. Again 'put up or shut up' by proving your point with empirical evidence.

Do you see how your statement "the fact that I have no experience is irrelevant" is antithetical to this site from this perspective?

You make an old man tired. I think I will pass the torch on to some of our younger, more vigorous members.

Comment

It's not about belief or fact, it's about preference and priorities. Why are you making simple shit so fucking complicated and convoluted? Do you start this shit whenever someone says that he really likes to a lot of salt when he cooks food? You must be the life of the party if there ever was one. I never claimed that it comes from the martial portion, as that would be rather silly. Rather, the values are something that I attach to the martial arts. I also never said anything about loving your neighbor, but what I did recall saying is that you should avoid unnecessary conflict (like pissing contests) and aggression (like the tantrums of JFS).
                      Read into what you wrote: "....the values are something that I attach to the martial arts." Yet you have no relevant MA experience. If I was to go to another forum and input my $0.02 on quantum physics, a subject on which I have no knowledge of, someone would undoubtfully tell me I don't know what I'm talking about since I don't know anything about quantum physics. If I was to try to retort that what does knowing about quantum physics have anything to do with discussing what I consider a portion of quantum physics.....you see where I'm headed with this, right?

Well if it's so important to you, why are you arguing about it, and still calling me a troll?
                      I'm just trying to find out why, if you're so much better than all of us, you continue to post here.

I seriously doubt that I'll be able to find anyone as fucked up as JSF, and I also have no desire to go to any "seedier" parts of town just to prove how manly man and fucking stupid I am.
                      Going to them and living/working in them are two different things. It's a bit apparent that your experience outside of your own little happy world is somewhat limited at best.

What was the motivation of JFS & co? Why start this shit for no reason?
                      JFS merely posted how he normally does. When he got a reaction out of you, he enjoyed toying you along for a night's amusement. Call it pettiness, call it being a dick, call it whatever you want. Considering it is his own thread, and he's the one making the discussion, it's perfectly within his rights to derail his own thread to make fun of some wet-behind-the-balls kid who cannot realize how fucking stupid he sounds.
                      SON OF ODIN

Comment

I seriously doubt that I'll be able to find anyone as fucked up as JSF, ...
                        You damned right you won't ... I Am The BEAST ... drop the "A" from BEAST and say it softly ... get it now?

and I also have no desire to go to any "seedier" parts of town ..
                        Cool ... I'm pimping your Mother there and I don't want any "Mom please don't put that in your mouth." public cry baby interference from her little boy ...

... just to prove how ... {Edit for Accuracy} ... fucking stupid I am.
                        Dude, don't even leave the house ... you are doing a bang up job on that end right here.

Comment

Originally posted by JFS USA
                          Cool ... I'm pimping your Mother there and I don't want any "Mom please don't put that in your mouth." public cry baby interference from her little boy ...
                          Wrong on so many levels, but damn did it make me chuckle. :ohyeah:
                          SON OF ODIN

Comment

Originally posted by jnp
                            Do you see how your statement "the fact that I have no experience is irrelevant" is antithetical to this site from this perspective?
                            I've explained that so many times that I'm not going to repeat it anymore.

Read into what you wrote: "....the values are something that I attach to the martial arts." Yet you have no relevant MA experience.
                            I have some MA experience, but nothing to bother talking about. That still doesn't prevent me from reading about martial arts and its philosophy and attaching certain values to it (which is something that others have done before me). I'm sure it's terrible when there's someone out there who doesn't do things your way, but tough shit.

If I was to go to another forum and input my $0.02 on quantum physics, a subject on which I have no knowledge of, someone would undoubtfully tell me I don't know what I'm talking about since I don't know anything about quantum physics. If I was to try to retort that what does knowing about quantum physics have anything to do with discussing what I consider a portion of quantum physics.....you see where I'm headed with this, right?
                            No, I don't, because it's just another useless analogy that doesn't work.

Going to them and living/working in them are two different things. It's a bit apparent that your experience outside of your own little happy world is somewhat limited at best.
                            You didn't say anything about living or working, and you really don't know anything about my life anyway.

JFS merely posted how he normally does. When he got a reaction out of you, he enjoyed toying you along for a night's amusement. Call it pettiness, call it being a dick, call it whatever you want. Considering it is his own thread, and he's the one making the discussion, it's perfectly within his rights to derail his own thread to make fun of some wet-behind-the-balls kid who cannot realize how fucking stupid he sounds.
                            Well shit, then I guess I just posted like I normally do, too! No further explanations or reasons required.

Comment

I'm sure it's terrible when there's someone out there who doesn't do things your way, but tough shit.
                              Too bad you can't take your own advice and quit your bitching. :pity:

No, I don't, because it's just another useless analogy that doesn't work.
                              :sad3:

You didn't say anything about living or working, and you really don't know anything about my life anyway.
                              I do know that your existence is one of the reasons why I'm pro-abortion.

Well shit, then I guess I just posted like I normally do, too! No further explanations or reasons required.
                              So you normally talk like a whiny little girl?
                              SON OF ODIN

Comment

Too bad you can't take your own advice and quit your bitching. :pity:
                                Need I still remind you of the fact that this shit started precisely because JFS goes ape shit if there's someone out there who disagrees with him? Oh, that's right; you can't place any blame on him because you're too busy sucking his dick.

I do know that your existence is one of the reasons why I'm pro-abortion.
                                So you're ready to see me die because I disagree with you on a personal preference and because Bullshido users are too inept to defeat me in an argument? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

So you normally talk like a whiny little girl?
                                So JFS normally talks like a mentally challenged 10 year old crack junkie with anger issues?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X