Response to "Bujinkan Video Clips"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sonshu
    I recognise the picture but it would be like me saying you not knowing Peter King -just different country's and I did about 6 years Taijitsu..
    But Nagato Sensei is Hatsumi Sensei's Right hand man and the one people usually point to when others say no one in the Bujinkan can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shinbushi
      Dumb ass My student David Richardson is a magician as in Magic Castle magician.
      He is also a doorman at a club in LA.
      icz.
      My fault,should have read it more throughly :eusa_doh:

Comment

Manaka Unsui is also known within some Japanese competition fighting circles. I believe he's training a number of fighters in Japan right now (Though I think he's simplified and modified their training to better suit a competition environment).

Comment

Originally posted by shinbushi
          But Nagato Sensei is Hatsumi Sensei's Right hand man and the one people usually point to when others say no one in the Bujinkan can fight.
          As said I did recognise him from the picture and also knew the name but could not remember in what context I knew it. Its been a long time out of the Bujinkan. I was not into the politics of who is who when doing Ninjitsu as I was more geared to what I did rather than spending lots of time looking at others.

Sven Eric (sp) was one of the people I thought of as being able to fight well for a Taijitsu person. As said out of sight out of mind many people are too caught up in the organisation on who is who rather than what they can actually do or cant do.

Comment

Originally posted by snowcat
            Manaka Unsui is also known within some Japanese competition fighting circles. I believe he's training a number of fighters in Japan right now (Though I think he's simplified and modified their training to better suit a competition environment).
            Steve Jenum did ok for a TMA guy in the early days, perhaps he spend longer taking our people than he needed to - Fight in UFC 4 vs boxer springs to mind but he was not too bad for an early days MMA guy.

Comment

Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

That couldn't possibly have been funny, even to yourself.

Why don't you just give up?

I think you have earned this title- Ethug Smacktard

You spend too much time trying to amuse yourself.

Comment

At least Jolly doesn't play the LARP ninja game of Bujinkan. He does need a shave, however, because right now he just looks like a ruffian.

Comment

I thought it was funny just because he used the term "baka" at the end.
                    Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Originally posted by Sonshu
                      Eternalrage I am ex Ninjitsu and currently train and teach MMA/Sub Grappling/Cross Training so you are going off at someone who knows what he is on about.
                      This was not my point. My point is that lots of ppl who have been coming on the site recently think that the members are made up of steroid popping tattooed bjj mmaers who think TMAs are total bullshit. If you're not one of them, then great.

Ninjitsu is as as guilty as most of the other mainstream TMA's of producing crap and not an exeption to the rule. There are also new people to the forum like me that have something still to discuss on it, if you don't like the thread dont post.
                      This is true but then most of the other mainstream TMAs dont teach alot of the more crazy stuff in ninjitsu. It also may be that ninjitsu's crap is more widely known/publicized. And dont get so huffy... theres ppl flaming on this thread about terrorists or what not... im just trying to make sure people don't get the wrong perspective on our members.

Also if your one of these so called TMA people who are so ashamed of the Ninjitsu thing tell us all about your outstanding TMA achievements?
                      not really sure what listing these has to do w what i posted... like i said if you go to a great bujinkan school, then good for u. some members post stuff because of the reputation thats already been built here abut it, i said if you want to get pissed at someone, dont get mad at members, its the crap schools that brought it down (which from what i understand, there are alot of).

Comment

Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

This is true but then most of the other mainstream TMAs dont teach alot of the more crazy stuff in ninjitsu.
                          This is probaby a mistake :5bomb: but are there particular things that come to mind when you say "crazy stuff"?

Something I rarely see is any actual technical discussion on budo taijutsu, which is probably due to lack of qualification on BOTH sides of the fence on this forum, but I would prefer that to more threads like this one--as long as technical discussion doesn't degrade into verbal masturbation over theoretical situations.

Comment

I did ninjutsu for about 3 years before i moved on to other things... It's still part of my 'fighting style' (carefull use of words, not trying to sound cheesy). I have a video of me sparring against a TKD blackbelt if anyone is interested?

Comment

Originally posted by ganja-ninja
                              I did ninjutsu for about 3 years before i moved on to other things... It's still part of my 'fighting style' (carefull use of words, not trying to sound cheesy). I have a video of me sparring against a TKD blackbelt if anyone is interested?

Are you wearing your ninja uniform?
                              Do you use shuriken ?
                              Stab him in the dark?

Comment

Originally posted by ronin69
                                Are you wearing your ninja uniform?
                                No I'm wearing my jeans and a sweatshirt

Do you use shuriken ?
                                No, badly executed lowkicks

Stab him in the dark?
                                Flying knee and then takedown by a throw, reverse from RNC into triangle.

The match was medium contact without blows to the head, but basically his standup was blow for someone doing 9 years of TKD. I really wanted to sink a few lowkicks in deep.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X