No announcement yet.

My McDojo's "Point of No Return"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My teacher forced me to appologize to a guy who was ranked above me simply because I had "hit him too hard".
    If he didn't want to get hit, why was he in a striking martial art?

Comment

I always apologise for hitting someone too hard, and while I'm apologizing, my other hand is on it's way. It's important to keep your actions and your words seperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
        My teacher forced me to appologize to a guy who was ranked above me simply because I had "hit him too hard".
        If he didn't want to get hit, why was he in a striking martial art?
        Isn't this some bullshit. I got in trouble for sparring to hard. We were told it was our fault if we hit someone and they didn't block the strike. This was BB class people supposedly with skill. Eventually, they backed off after I raised some hell.

Then I was called a brawler that had no skill.

Comment

Who has less skill?
          The guy rolling around on the ground with both eyes swollen shut, or the one standing over him with nothing but bruised knuckles?

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
            Who has less skill?
            The guy rolling around on the ground with both eyes swollen shut, or the one standing over him with nothing but bruised knuckles?
            The guy rolling on the ground because he had more control.

Comment

Won't he feel special in the emergency room.

Comment

Coyote,
                Control was a Janet Jackson song. Don't appologize for "pimp slappin' " someone ranked higher than you. It happens in contact sports ppl get smacked. Plus how does a person know how they are going to react in a fight if they never get hit?
                :wcacjack

Comment

You realize we are funnin with each other right ?

Comment

oh yeah...well maybe? (rdrrhahaha) I wouldn't be here for any other reason. :icon_smil

Comment

It is Fake?
                      I know you were kiddin'; I was saying if his instructor actually had a problem with it the instructor should quit be such a bitch about it.

Comment

Originally posted by kipdynamite
                        Coyote,
                        Control was a Janet Jackson song. Don't appologize for "pimp slappin' " someone ranked higher than you. It happens in contact sports ppl get smacked. Plus how does a person know how they are going to react in a fight if they never get hit?
                        :wcacjack
                        No shit.
                        I walked out on that school never to return.
                        Looking at a decent kickboxing school right now.

Comment

Originally posted by kipdynamite
                          It is Fake?
                          I know you were kiddin'; I was saying if his instructor actually had a problem with it the instructor should quit be such a bitch about it.
                          I know that is why we are having fun. He left his school I left mine. :bully:

It is still funny that two different people have the exact same experience.

Comment

Makes you wonder just how many people have quit for the exact same reason...

Comment

Not enough. :icon_chee

Comment

Coyote, Is it...
                                Since we're sharing I'll tell you my Bullshido experience. I had trained in boxing most of my life via my grandfather and stepfather (both boxing coaches; Navy coach and amateur/pro coach respectively) when I was seventeen I was still hung up on the Bullshido and I was taking a generic form of Kempo here in OK. Well me and a couple of other students were training full contact when I KO'd the schools 'bigshot' black belt. It was a tight left hook that cuaght him square on the TMJ and put him out.
                                Well short story longer, everyone, and I mean everyone got pissed, the instructor, the other students. I appologized then I was ushered out and not allowed to retun to the school.
                                From then on i was refered to as a bully and asshole, but I really did not mean to knock the guy out. I was a green belt at the time. It was a big friggin' mess. And after the guy went around telling everyone he was going to kick my ass I decide never to appologize.
                                In retrospect I should have taken wrestling more seriously and left the bullshido to the bullshido masters, of course back then no one had ever heard of a McDojo. Just thought I'd share.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X