Is BJJ just a fad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    There are BJJ gyms fucking everywhere. If anything we need less BJJ at this point. I'm fucking serious. Sambo and CSW need to start spreading n shit because holy fuck. Grappling can be so much more interesting than a lot of places make it.
    Agreed. I can't speak to Catch, but I've really enjoyed and gotten a lot out of some Sambo instructional videos.

However, the first mover advantage coupled with the number of Brazilians that were willing to move to the US early on seems to have given BJJ quite a lead.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
      There are BJJ gyms fucking everywhere. If anything we need less BJJ at this point. I'm fucking serious. Sambo and CSW need to start spreading n shit because holy fuck. Grappling can be so much more interesting than a lot of places make it.
      I would settle for a Judo dojo within a half benefiting distance at this point, let alone Sambo.

Comment

Originally posted by sweats View Post
        Agreed. I can't speak to Catch, but I've really enjoyed and gotten a lot out of some Sambo instructional videos.

However, the first mover advantage coupled with the number of Brazilians that were willing to move to the US early on seems to have given BJJ quite a lead.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
        Catch is what mighty mouse uses, and just watching some decent Erik Paulson and Josh Barnett vids have given me some cool shit to use that you never see in most BJJ gyms. It's great.

Comment

Originally posted by frenchie88 View Post
          I would settle for a Judo dojo within a half benefiting distance at this point, let alone Sambo.
          Me also

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X