Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kittyki
    replied
    Hi FS, are you the original O'Niel, the one jdms (Clarehoare's Mom) was renamed after while in COL? You'd be the final symbol on the ATC logo then? Yeah, they kind of had it out for you also. Not sure why they'd care after 5 years. Talk about OCD (theirs). They were still discussing the supposed incidents about Vermont failed students on SDW retreats, a decade later, and how one of them reportedly was in love with TYK and jealous. Seems to me she was. Not you. Guess TYK just can't let it go, especially when she lost some of her grunt money. And TYK isn't even homosexual, just obsessed.

A smiley face on the note at the end? What is he, a little girl? What kind of a twisted scheme is that? Oh, by the way, go check out this person, and here's a smileyu face for good luck. Where can some of the stuff he was smoking be obtained? Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Originally posted by Kathy Kim View Post
    . I showed the police where scott wrote on a piece of paper about FS and checking her out and her car.
    I can attest to that note SHS wrote about trying to find me...had his initials and his "smiley face" on it This about five years after I had broken with them.

Last edited by Failed Student; 4/17/2011 8:29am, .

Leave a comment:

• kittyki
    replied
    Well they can't intimidate you guys anymore. They'd get nothing out of it. The net now has so much dirt on them, it would be insane, and any respectable court would throw out a case if they tried to sue over it now.

They have even stopped trying to cut off former students from posting on other web sites.

It is funny though that the gurus at Wikipedia are so put off by Jung SuWon and Tae Yun Kim that if you try snf post those words on their bbs it freaks and you get flagged. :)

Leave a comment:

• kittyki
    replied
    Hi Kathy! I do remember the roof incident, or one of them, and no, it wasn't everyone on the roof. CL, MP, maybe KMC, and the like, but not everyone. I didn't go up onto the roof. None of the juniors went. I do remember MP playing guard during testings and TYK being paranoid about you. I didn't really think you were around, or like that.

They were probably on their best behavior during the 19 years in Milpitas, when the city came around or when the cops did, because the police station was right there on the corner.

They spun a lot about former students on the self-discovery weekends, but never really named FS. I really don't know who you are, FS because we never met. And that's all right.

Kathy, I saw bemused recently. She was doing a CD night at a local coffee shop. The coffee shop dream I had must have been a preamble to going to that night, but it was different.

I remember about Spencer too, and about Adam G (both are about my age). Also there was the time MH saw my parents and I at an ice cream parlor in the 1990s and was upset about losing her money. That was as it turned out the girl who lost a million or something to TYK. We did not at the time put it together. Nor did we when the scams started. I just didn't choose to join the scams, like IDN, which they didn't like.

But they never hated me because I was like their poster boy and training helped me a lot, but I was protected to an extent from all the seamy under the table stuff. Regular students were not privy to the COL stuff. I had only a part time thing there, and never lived with them, so they never controlled me.

Also it helped that my Dad was a former local politician and they didn't dare do anything or the city would get mad.

They did not act like a mob when they were doing business as usual, but they were likely into some interesting naughty bits.

I think big MP liked to pretend he was a secret agent because he liked James Bond. He still has on those glasses on his Facebook.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    I made several police reports....they came after me many times. Yes she really hates me. I knew secrets, and I let them all out. I won an IRS case against her. She tried saying I was a contract employee...they didn't want to pay my taxes. Good thing I keep paperwork..I won the case. She had to pay and was fined. Spencer left her because of her lies. I'm the one that told him, and he confirmed the lies and got the annulment. They tried to scare me and keep me from testifying. That is the main reason she hates me. I showed the police where scott wrote on a piece of paper about FS and checking her out and her car. I also told them who was told to do that. I heard about everyone on the roof looking for me to cause her harm...I proved I was in North Carolina........I wonder who got in trouble for that?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X