Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    tyk is her favorite charity

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    MAYBE is the operative word here.....and WHICH charity will be the primary benefactor?

__________________________________________________ _
    caveat emptor

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    Gosh I bet we better hurry and buy ours....I'm sure they are going fast. But then on the positive side..maybe the money is going to a charity?

Leave a comment:

• clarehoare
    replied
    There is 80 buck tickets... going up to $100???!!! hhahahahahha

Leave a comment:

• clarehoare
    replied
    OMFG Charging for a ticket!?

If I were someone who wanted to go to it, I would fucking laugh if i were expected to purchase a ticket... OMG the gall.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Dancer
    replied
    It's another way she controls people and strips away their independence. You 'are' only what she says you are. One day you are a Master. Piss her off and you are suddenly demoted.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    I think the color of those dressing gowns denotes rank - SHS & MBF and whoever that other schmuck is wear grandmaster colors. How come the woman in orange, who has been there longer than another instructor, is ranked lower than him? How about some recognition for this woman - give her grandmaster rank already, or would you prefer to keep her in the kitchen, TYK? The boys in blue I believe may be fourth dan - amazing - a kid in his early twenties achieving that rank...but then again, the Great Leader - Kim Jong Il - has promoted his twenty something son to four star general. Talk about playing favorites.

Last edited by Failed Student; 6/08/2011 10:26am, .

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    I certainly hope they don't wear these costumes out in public - they remind me of fancy bathrobes.

The yin yang stuff is outrageously large, but then again, when madame had ATC in Vermont, we had patches on the back of our dobuks that were larger than dinner plates.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Dancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Failed Student View Post
    Oh puhleeze - what is with that rainbow assortment of colored dobuks on the black belts now featured on the JSW website?

That's how madame' tries to keep a healthy cash flow. If you need to buy colored doboks after every testing, it is more cash in her pocket.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Oh puhleeze - what is with that rainbow assortment of colored dobuks on the black belts now featured on the JSW website?

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    I thought one of the tenets of martial arts was INTEGRITY. If Kittyki is correct in his statement about his Facebook account being hacked by madame's underlings, then this whole facade of Jung Suwon being a great place for children and families alike, falls apart. This certainly is not a value to be emulated - corrupting a Facebook account or any other internet material.

Kittyki, perhaps you should get a difficult to break password and shut down your information to "Friends Only".
    Last edited by Failed Student; 6/07/2011 12:25pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Well isn't that nice. Now the lovely COLons or whatever they call themselves these days resort to dirty tricks. I hope the folks over at Facebook can rectify the situation and do something about the hackers.

We hate to have you leave Kittyki, but it is your choice. Still, by quitting you have given in to the bad guys.

__________________________________________________ ___
    bonum sit malum vincat

Leave a comment:

• kittyki
    replied
    I am leaving this site and never posting here again. Michael Fell just contacted Adam (who is not me, dammit)! and he tried to trap him into being nice about the testing thing, only to interrogate him about the bad things about TYK he reportedly said here. Well I, Jane am the one who said bad things. Not him. Not ever. They then hacked his facebook and mine. Dumped both. I think this Clare person might have tipped him off, or perhaps that former student. Since Jane isn't my real name either, you'll have a hard time finding me. I am resigning. Never coming back. Good night. I mean it. And I want nothing to do with any of this anywhere else. Please disconnect my posts and close this account. Immediately. Jane

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Dancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Failed Student View Post
    For some reason, two of your images ( of Asian women?) are unviewable, Shadow Dancer....I just get the red "x" in a box.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

OK... let's try again.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kittyki
    replied
    Ironically the camo thing made the students look like a rejected act tossed off Broadway at the time. Thankfully I did not dance in that too. And some of those black belts are ex students and might not appreciate their images being used in a promotion.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X