Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed Student
    replied
    Originally posted by proteinshakez View Post
    i like how on this website you linked me to.............., the last picture she has is a little fat kid with a bowl cut and huge chipmunk cheeks :).
    That's not nice to talk about me that way Proteinshakez!

Leave a comment:

• proteinshakez
    replied
    i like how on this website you linked me too, with all the little kids "kicking" and what not, the last picture she has is a little fat kid with a bowl cut and huge chipmunk cheeks :)

Lol look at those judges in that first video just eating that shit up.

I don't think i've ever genuinely wanted to fight a woman before until now.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    I think all of the silicone and plastic in her would give the polar bears indigestion.
    Well if not food, she could be a chew toy

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Dancer
    replied
    I think all of the silicone and plastic in her would give the polar bears indigestion.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    If she were really wanting to save the children, she would move to the south pole and stay there.
    Actually she could go to the North Pole and go out and offer herself to the polar bears. I'm sure they're hungry.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Dancer
    replied
    If she were really wanting to save the children, she would move to the south pole and stay there.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Proteinshakez - it's the big July 9 black belt testing madame is putting on as a fund raiser for Save the children and some other groups. Just go to www.jsw.com and read all about it

Leave a comment:

• proteinshakez
    replied
    i don't feel like back tracking to re-read (got hit in the head alot today, headache = me no putting in work), what event are you talking about?

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    I will be down there then, might be good to see..Wonder if they are going to let me in?

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Well, I hope everyone bought their tickets to the big event by the 22nd, or you'll have to pay the full price now. :-(

Leave a comment:

• proteinshakez
    replied
    so that's her huh? Ya...she isn't fooling anyone except herself lol. I really do doubt her abilities, i honestly and truly do, and she MUST have the ability to prey on the most simplistic of people, because no asian woman who's 65 according to her birthday, that looks like she's made of plastic, is going to convince me of anything lol.

I also like how whoever made her website, forgot the fact that most of us can't read 5301890153890530153153 miles per hour, and can't actually read most of the things on her picture changing thing with the "info" (the knighted pic for example).

I'll read the "complete life story" and watch her little video too, i'll be back with more lulz afterwords i'm sure ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    The Martial Arts that she teaches...is good..I don't think anyone that has trained under her can say different. Unless all you want to do is go to tournaments. Martial Arts are good for you..it is her bait.....she wants people that want to improve themselves and be stronger. Then she changes and you find out what she is most concerned with, is her. Anyone that has to make a list of achievements that long to feel better about themself or to promote themself, is so insecure. You can't even call it boastfull. Because it is sad. Hopefully someday she will find herself to truly be unworthy and not harm too many people before
    then. That is the whole reason for this website.......to forewarn people. Go in if you want, but at least you have the truth about what you are joining ahead of time.

Leave a comment:

• bemused
    replied
    While Kimmie isn't "so absolutely amazing that anything [she] would say would seem to be law," she is very good at sizing up emotionally vulnerable people and telling them what they want to hear. That's her secret, in a nutshell.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Proteinshakez - go to www.taeyunkim.com so you can get the complete mostly bogus story of her life. I am certain you will enjoy the picture of her being knighted.

Leave a comment:

• bemused
    replied
    Originally posted by Failed Student View Post
    Proteinshakez - just go to Google Images and type in Tae yun Kim. There's plenty of pictures of her, kankles and all. The fifth one of her - in a red dress - looks like she's desperate to pee and also trying to keep her balance IMHO.
    The second image in the first row isn't her. Must be some other Tae Yun Kim.

The third and fifth images in the fourth row, turquoise evening dress and red dress, both with men, are more recent. Note the bloated face.

Kimmie is short, so she often wears high-heeled platform shoes. She looks rather silly trying to do cat stance in them.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X