Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed Student
    replied
    Originally posted by kittyki View Post
    what's most annoying about the TKD times article thu is that the writer doesn't once mention the black belt canddidates and who they are, but instead focuses exclusively on TYK and the guest stars, which iss poor reporting. what about those students? imagine theyd be prettty pissed they weerren't included. i'd like to here from them on their facebooks, but no such luck. they havent mentioned it. not even JP on his youtube. they haven't even posted the bvideo. it's like two weeks laterr! P
    Well, didja expect that the black belt candidates WOULD be given any coverage? TYK has to be the center of attention. As far as the videos and images of the testing, they're probably editing and cropping them like crazy to reflect what they want us to believe - that the event was a roaring success.

Leave a comment:

• kittyki
    replied
    hello alll. legendaery masters is still an ad on PN's youtube channel. also there is the TKD times article. looks like SAK wrote tghat article, as it is not EAS's style. SAK is all over the web and her style is pretty oviosu. it appears though SAK is no longer on wordpress for a content violation. meh. what's most annoying about the TKD times article thu is that the writer doesn't once mention the black belt canddidates and who they are, but instead focuses exclusively on TYK and the guest stars, which iss poor reporting. what about those students? imagine theyd be prettty pissed they weerren't included. i'd like to here from them on their facebooks, but no such luck. they havent mentioned it. not even JP on his youtube. they haven't even posted the bvideo. it's like two weeks laterr! P

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    Originally posted by Failed Student View Post
    Oh fer crissakes - I don't know who did the write up for TKD Times about this event, which was dated July 13, but I see madame hauled out all the politicians she could, as well as that questionable Order of Constantine person, etc etc. for the event. Also a Catholic priest for an opening prayer...WTF?
    Maybe a talk with my bishop about the cult she runs will find out why a priest is there? Priests, just like people that are newly joined there, don't know the truth about her. Because you can have no other Gods before you. You certainly can't bow to someone. Christian's believe that everyone is equal. She does not promote that. Where is her humbleness. I think I will check into it. You can't be half a Christian. And if you don't follow what you are supposed to do, you will suffer twice as bad when you die. Because you openly know the truth and don't follow it. Just like when you take communion and you are not in the state of grace, One of the worse sins. Does she read that in the Bible? Or does she puts her spin on it, like she did on everything else? I love my Catholic faith and I really don't like when someone doesn't respect it. You don't have to be Catholic...but if you profess to be, you need to be practicing it totally by God's rules, not your own. I will get back to you when I find out anything.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Google is a veritable treasure trove of info -
    Anybody know anything about "Blue Monkey Games" which was incorporated in 2000 and later dissolved? SHS was the principal in the corporation.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Oh fer crissakes - I don't know who did the write up for TKD Times about this event, which was dated July 13, but I see madame hauled out all the politicians she could, as well as that questionable Order of Constantine person, etc etc. for the event. Also a Catholic priest for an opening prayer...WTF?

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    Hopefully it is just ceremonial garb and not what they train in................Maybe it is something that is to prove their loyalty to her. I can't see them wanting to wear those outfits.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    [QUOTE=Kathy Kim;2580459]What is with all the colors they are wearing? That looks so "feminine". Like a bunch of easter eggs. Sometime's people make comments about training under a female. I can only imagine what they say with those colors.

QUOTE]

I have to agree...these robes do not impress me as something a "warrior" of either gender would wear.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    I am waiting with baited breath for the promised pictures and videos of the legendary masters and testing thang.....and all we get is this lousy warmed over book of hers on the website.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    A serious question - who is higher in rank...a "Supreme Grandmaster" or a "Great Grandmaster"?
    Did you ever find out who is higher in rank? I'm sure she will add more titles to her name so she remains the highest. How sad.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    What is with all the colors they are wearing? That looks so "feminine". Like a bunch of easter eggs. Sometime's people make comments about training under a female. I can only imagine what they say with those colors.

I hope the students have deep pockets. You know how many books we had to buy 20 years ago when the book came out.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    I see madame is hawking her book again.

Leave a comment:

• bemused
    replied
    Interesting tidbit - in digging through the Bullshido archives, it has been inferred by a former student of TYK that the madame may have been more than just a friend of Byong Yu at one point.
    I remember Byong Yu. I recall that he had a little bit of TKD, a little bit of Hollywood, and a lot of ego. Kimmie claimed that he was after her but wanted to dominate her as most Korean men did. She played a message he had left on her answering machine in which he had called her things like "sweetie cakes." I have no way of knowing how "hard to get" she actually played it with him.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Originally posted by Kathy Kim View Post
    Do you have a link to Byong Yu? tyk is the only link I have read here. That name doesn't sound familiar Course I have been gone for 20 years. Thank the Lord.
    Just Google it. Also type his name in the box on the first page of Bullshido. It's the fourth entry down - "the creepiest martial artist ever"...
    Last edited by Failed Student; 7/15/2011 5:05am, .

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    Do you have a link to Byong Yu? tyk is the only link I have read here. That name doesn't sound familiar Course I have been gone for 20 years. Thank the Lord.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Dancer
    replied
    A serious question - who is higher in rank...a "Supreme Grandmaster" or a "Great Grandmaster"?
    I think her usage of 'great' is akin to having a mother, then a grandmother, and then a great grandmother. Since she already thought of herself as 'grand', she had to jump to 'great' right away when she made more grandmasters. Once scottums and fell became grandmasters, she needed to do something to tell the world that she was still more awesome than her students.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X