Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bemused
    replied
    I got the impression that Chica's mom lacked self-esteem and was bored with life before meeting Kimmie. The way she described herself, she sounded anxious and depressed. From Kimmie, she has gained a sense of purpose and accomplishment. She piggybacks on Kimmie's confidence. And for better or worse, Kimmie's world is exciting. She may find it hard to imagine a fulfilling life without Kimmie, because she didn't feel she had that before.

She had a husband who loved her, despite incompatibilities. She had two beautiful children. She had intelligence and a college degree. But depression and anxiety can color any life darker than it really is.

Chica could show her mom how to live fully in the outside world. She's spirited and funny and talented and travels the world when she can. Chica's mom should be proud.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Originally posted by bemused View Post
    Hi Ggddcc, and welcome. Chica asked for her posts to be hidden in an attempt to improve her relationship with her mom, who is still in the cult. This didn't work too well, but Chica has good relationships with her dad and brother and is doing well in life. I miss her sassy and poignant posts too..
    I find it tragic that Chica's mom cannot be a part of her daughter's life, but prefers to be a slave to the constant demands of the cult and its leader. From what I have read in some of these posts, she has been treated poorly for all that devotion. Ultimately, blood is thicker than water. I hope mom will come to that realization before it is too late.

Leave a comment:

• bemused
    replied
    Originally posted by ggddcc View Post
    Wow. It took me a month to read this whole thing from thread 1, page 1. Amazing. Wish I could see some of "Chica's" posts that were gone WAY before I started reading. I only got to see what was quoted in other posts.

As crazy as this whole situation is, I will say I was impressed by one of the JSW martial artists, who I think is SAK? She's so small, made the breaks look really impressive.

Good luck and be well to everyone- both on the inside and the outside.

For the record- I'm not a member of the "cult", an "exe," nor do I know who anyone is in here. Just a Bullshido member. I'm paranoid now just from reading. I think I'll go change all my passwords. Also, my profile views before I post this is 252 in the past almost 4 years. Let's see if that goes up now :)
    Hi Ggddcc, and welcome. Chica asked for her posts to be hidden in an attempt to improve her relationship with her mom, who is still in the cult. This didn't work too well, but Chica has good relationships with her dad and brother and is doing well in life. I miss her sassy and poignant posts too.

Despite the craziness and the skittle belts, it's a decent martial arts school. Kimmie knows how to recruit talented people who can make up for her shortcomings. It's too bad she doesn't appreciate them, even though she says she does.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    WOW FS they are all over you, aren't they?I only have 393...probably because they have me bugged again!!!!!! Noting that I have to hid. But boy if my computer gets found to have that bug, someone may be in trouble for looking at really borish stuff, I will get my IT friend to check it out,

Whatg do you think they get out of checking the profile so many times? It doesn't say anything does it?

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    ggddcc...no need to be paranoid if you never have interacted with these people.
    As far as profile views, I'm over 1200....

Leave a comment:

• ggddcc
    replied
    Wow. It took me a month to read this whole thing from thread 1, page 1. Amazing. Wish I could see some of "Chica's" posts that were gone WAY before I started reading. I only got to see what was quoted in other posts.

As crazy as this whole situation is, I will say I was impressed by one of the JSW martial artists, who I think is SAK? She's so small, made the breaks look really impressive.

Good luck and be well to everyone- both on the inside and the outside.

For the record- I'm not a member of the "cult", an "exe," nor do I know who anyone is in here. Just a Bullshido member. I'm paranoid now just from reading. I think I'll go change all my passwords. Also, my profile views before I post this is 252 in the past almost 4 years. Let's see if that goes up now :)

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    I remember the first time she had 'cancer'. The instructors were after all of us to buy her a pink ski outfit. Somehow, if someone had cancer, I think a ski suit would be the last thing on their mind.
    If one has cancer, supports cancer research, especially breast cancer, one wears a pink ribbon. But in her inimitable fashion, TYK went all the way with a pink ski outfit. Up here in Vermont, women who wear pink and makeup on the ski slopes and can't ski worth a damn are known as "snow bunnies". It is a derogatory term, and came into being when Vermont first started getting an influx of wealthy flatlanders who came for a ski vacation. They also have second homes here. I guess they help our economy, but they're obnoxious and demanding.
    That being said, our little snow bunny looks terrible in pink. She has gotten a bit heftier over the years, and should wear dark colors to tone down that pudgy appearance.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    Actually Shadow Dancer, she had said she had cancer when she was living with michael meeks. That was the first time I saw her with no wig and no make up. I didn't even recognize her. This was before I was in col. I don't remember what she needed from me but, I was called to do her bidding. It was before we had all the col houses. But I do remember the pink ski suit. shs also at the time bought all my ski clothes and es. we went shopping together. I was surprised how generous he was that one time,

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Dancer
    replied
    I remember the first time she had 'cancer'. The instructors were after all of us to buy her a pink ski outfit. Somehow, if someone had cancer, I think a ski suit would be the last thing on their mind.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    Maybe she has "cancer" again....you know that is what she calls it when she has plastic surgery? Who in their right mind would say they have 'cancer" when they don't? I would be afraid that it would come back to haunt me. Like I had "asked" for it. But she wanted the sympathy, she got it..........but then "people" found out she was Lying. That is a little of her karma coming to get her

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Originally posted by bemused View Post
    Either that or they're having a month-long COL class in which Kimmie tells them to visualize a million dollars, tells an instructor to check her bank account, then tongue-lashes everyone for not visualizing hard enough.
    Yup, that's one of her quirks. She berated me for not visualizing a larger discount on a store coupon. Like imagining something will magically make it so......

Leave a comment:

• bemused
    replied
    Originally posted by Failed Student View Post
    If I don't see an update to the Jung Suwon website soon, I will have to assume the witch is dead.
    Either that or they're having a month-long COL class in which Kimmie tells them to visualize a million dollars, tells an instructor to check her bank account, then tongue-lashes everyone for not visualizing hard enough.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    Maybe they are just busy putting out other fire's? Or busy getting her another title.......she must be tired of having just the few that she has bought.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    If I don't see an update to the Jung Suwon website soon, I will have to assume the witch is dead.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    One more thing Permalost - I did actually post in another thread about another questionable master - Philip Porter.
    I also have had, outside of Bullshido, been in email conversation with a former high ranking instructor of Chung Moo Do. Like TYK, John Kim is out to become rich at the expense of others.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X