Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    I really like the blog put up by Cultmaster from before. I would like to see all that brought back online and it adds to the timeline of her exploits. I don't know why it was taken down.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    I said last night I was going to look for alll I have and have written. Plus things that back up what I say or have said. It really it time to get everything out there, all together.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Just went to the back of my closet and found my manuscript. Much material there I have not yet posted.

Leave a comment:

• Failed Student
    replied
    Just checked your blog Clarehoare, and I like it.
    KittyKi's is good also....a synopsis of what is in the Bullshido threads.
    I do like your first person memoir, as it brings up some key associations with my experience with the cult.
    I hope you can find that 1998 video.

Leave a comment:

• clarehoare
    replied
    Originally posted by Kathy Kim View Post
    How do I find Adame B's blog? I would like to read whatever he has to post. There are so many puzzle pieces to how tyk is or was. She made sure she kept everything secret from whomever she wanted to. I don't know how she remembered so many lies.
    It's linked in the post about him on my blog, just click the link. His musings are a little hard to decipher..

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    How do I find Adame B's blog? I would like to read whatever he has to post. There are so many puzzle pieces to how tyk is or was. She made sure she kept everything secret from whomever she wanted to. I don't know how she remembered so many lies.

Leave a comment:

• clarehoare
    replied
    Yes and please "like" the facebook page, that will allow you to receive all updates to the blog! Thanks Kathy.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    I didn't realize that you were so young when you were there clarehoare. You are very mature and smart for your age. I read your blog, keep it coming. I'm glad you had Patrick there with you. I know you two will be friends for life. Keep writing, it is good for you and informative for others

Leave a comment:

• clarehoare
    replied
    Also I noticed Adam B has a blog out their... If you ignore his rhetoric he highlighted some key points of this thread series

Leave a comment:

• clarehoare
    replied
    Started a blog
    http://cultmember.wordpress.com

If you're on facebook it's easier to follow by just liking our facebook page at:
    http://www.facebook.com/cultmember

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    I also thought that of Dolly, but Dolly is much prettier. SHe also has a beautiful voice and is always funny. You really never seen tyk funny that much

Leave a comment:

• bemused
    replied
    I saw the movie "Joyful Noise" last night (it's fluffy but fun), and I couldn't help thinking that except for the hair color, Kimmie would really like to look like Dolly Parton. But Dolly is very forthright about her use of cosmetic procedures, which shows that she's real in the way that counts.

Leave a comment:

• clarehoare
    replied
    Nice, a new contributor! Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• bemused
    replied
    Hi Freewill, If you don't mind, I'm curious, what made you decide to leave COL? It's okay if you'd rather not say.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Kim
    replied
    Freewill, glad to hear from you. I left there the last of 91. October actually, so I probably don't know you. There were 4 COL houses when I left. One belonged to es. which men stayed at. I'm glad to see you made it out ok. Each day is a new day.. Be grateful for it and if there are still people there that you care about, share what you know on here. Also what you share will maybe make people think before they join. Everyone seems to google things they are interested in, so they see this link, let all know the truth. Lots of us you may not know, but our words are all truthful, no matter how painfull they were to write or share. I'm the only one that has put my name up here, but we all know each other.
    I curious, have you read all the posts? Hope to hear more from you

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X