No announcement yet.

UFC 112: (Spoilers) Invincible. Silva, Maia, Penn, Edgar, Hughes Apr. 10, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC 112: (Spoilers) Invincible. Silva, Maia, Penn, Edgar, Hughes Apr. 10, 2010

Ultimate Fighting Championship 112: Invincible

First prediction. Silva with a Marquardt esque KO to mark Maia's second first round defeat! Easy money.

More later....

Comment

I hope that Demarques Johnson gets ktfo.

Comment

As much as I love Demian Maia,

Silva by decapitation. I doubt Maia would make it past the first round...

Comment

Call me crazy, but I'm going to go out on a limb and pick Anderson and BJ to win.

I'll probably be disappointed, but am rooting for Renzo.

Etim
          Munoz
          Mr. Wonderful
          Taylor
          Story
          Blackburn
          Veach

Comment

oh man, Go Mauler!! Will be a really tough fight for him though!!

Comment

Silva via takedown counter with a knee to the face. You heard it here first. There don't really seem to be any worthwhile fights left for Silva at middleweight, unless Belfort can manage to stop being made of glass anytime soon. Hasn't he had to pull out of two fights with an injury now? And if the UFC could pick up Mousasi, I'd love to see that fight, but I think he said he won't be going back down to middleweight.

Edit- never mind, it was Silva who kept getting hurt.
              Last edited by Neo Sigma; 4/03/2010 10:43am, .

Comment

The obvious picks out of the way:

Anderson Silva by 1st round KO
                BJ Penn by 2nd round submission - RNC

For the Hughes/Renzo fight I think Renzo takes this one (at least I hope!). I'll say Renzo via split decision.

Comment

BJ and Anderson are in the same boat and it sucks. I demand competition!

Comment

I like Maia and his sweet jits, but I think Silva is going to do what Marquardt did.

I don't see Edgar standing a chance either standing or on the ground, unless BJ thought he was untouchable after the last fights and went partying instead of training.

I hope Renzo beats Hughes, I rarely cheer against a guy, but Hughes is just such a dick...

Comment

Why is Hughes still fighting? Hopes he loses, badly.

Comment

Someone has to root for Maia, so I will. Scientific Jits FTW.

Comment

Anderson "The Spider" Silva vs Demian Maia - Middleweight Title Fight.
                          Actually this is pretty exciting because Maia's Jiu Jitsu is beyond awesome and he's capable of submitting anyone, even Silva.
                          However i think first round KO and some more comedy showboating is more likely.

BJ "The Prodigy" Penn vs Frankie "The Answer" Edgar - Lightweight Title Fight.
                          Boooring!! BJ's too good at Lightweight but not big enough to really challenge GSP at Welterweight. He'll dismantle Edgar standing up without even having to resort to using his awesome ground game. I wanna see BJ stop boxing everyone and start submitting opponents with Gogo's and flying armbars.

Matt Hughes vs Renzo Gracie. Douchebag wins.

Terry Etim vs Rafael Dos Anjos

Kendall "Da Spyder" Grove
                          vs Mark "The Filipino Wrecking Machine" Munoz

Paul "Relentless" Taylor vs John "Guns" Gunderson

Nick "Slick" Osipczak
                          vs Rick "The Horror" Story

Paul "Tellys" Kelly
                          vs Matt Veach

Comment

Originally posted by shelbydeth View Post
                            BJ and Anderson are in the same boat and it sucks. I demand competition!
                            The main difference though is that Anderson is more than capable of beating anyone in the LHW division.

Comment

A whole night of mismatches, how exciting.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X