Triple Warrior Combat: latest MMA gimmick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple Warrior Combat: latest MMA gimmick

San-Do basically starts off as a three man kickboxing match. If one man gets eliminated, the remaining two fight under MMA rules.

This promotion has it all: the YAMMA style ring, UFC 1 caliber fighters in gis, the implication by one presenter that traditional martial artists are equipped to combat multiple attackers.

YouTube- San Do

Is this a Frank Dux production?

Comment

not real enough.

they should have a lava river somewhere, half a ton of broken glass lying around and the 3rd person should be a hobo who ate nothing but cocaine for a week and whose form of exercise was having freaky sex with paris hilton.

Then they should pit a wingchun and aikido guy, or get systema and krap maga guys in.

i would pay more money on this than a UFC PPV

remember, if it doesnt look like a level from super mario, it isnt real enough for me.

Comment

I actually want to see this. Lol.

Comment

Are they sponsored by an energy drink called "Canine Lamborghini," or have I fallen in the shower and knocked myself out again?

Comment

I thought it looked a tiny bit awesome.

Cant wait for the UFC to have a full contact royal rumble

Comment

San Do?

I didn't watch the video, but my reverse-Engrish tells me that they're naming the production "Three Way." Groan.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Gwinn View Post
                Are they sponsored by an energy drink called "Canine Lamborghini," or have I fallen in the shower and knocked myself out again?
                It would appear as though they are actually sponsored by "Canine Lamborghini". An ill omen indeed.

Also, anyone else get annoyed by the frequent "This is SANDO!"?

Comment

That's actually not a terrible ruleset. If the quality of competition was reasonable, those could be some fun fights. Of course, in the end, we'll be left with the shocking realization that those who are good at fighting 1 opponent are also better prepared to fight 2.

Also, I like the fact that it's gi. It gives the thing more of a sombo flavor then just being 3-man MMA.

In the ende: it's silly, but I'd watch it.

Comment

that two minute clip basically looked like a series of guys getting sucker-punched

Comment

It seems weird and kinda pointless to me, which means I should look for a way to buy stock in the company because it will inevitably be huge.

Comment

Sooo stupid... yet i really want to watch it!

The thing about having three guys fighting at once is that there's gonna be alot of knockouts via suckerpunch.

Comment

Looks like car crash TV. When's it on?

Comment

Canine Lamborghini crash that is! Yeah, looks dumb and rich with laughs. I'd tune in.

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X