X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Originally posted by Zapruder View Post
    What the hell happened to the video I posted and why cant I edit it to fix it....
    There was discussion in the support forum of adding an edit time limit.

Maybe a Moderator can fix your post?

Leave a comment:

• Zapruder
    replied
    What the hell happened to the video I posted and why cant I edit it to fix it....

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    Originally posted by UpaLumpa View Post
    No one believes you.

Your mother is a fine, upstanding member of society.

Leave a comment:

• Escrimator
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lionknight
    replied
    Originally posted by zlarin View Post
    It would be rather unfortunate for the bullied guys if the bully happened to win their fight. They would have just effectively turned bullying into a money-making deal. I hope this show ends up as good as it sounds it should be. Probably the best premise for a reality show that I've seen so far.

Imagine if they fail to check the bully out correctly and they show up with the camera and who do we see....

Anderson Silva.

not that I'm implying he's a bully, but imagine something like that happening - lol

Leave a comment:

• zlarin
    replied
    It would be rather unfortunate for the bullied guys if the bully happened to win their fight. They would have just effectively turned bullying into a money-making deal. I hope this show ends up as good as it sounds it should be. Probably the best premise for a reality show that I've seen so far.

Leave a comment:

• Kokujin
    replied
    Had some problems with racial bullying until my grandmother threatened to kick my ass if I arrived at my house one more time with a busted lip and a ripped shirt, since I was more afraid of my powerful african woman of a granny then I was of them...I just kicked their asses and proceeded to do the same everytime that happened, for a couple more years.
    Never got suspended(honor student and stuff), but portuguese schools were way more laidback back then.

Leave a comment:

• Kokujin
    replied
    Damn...I fail at "search Noob"!

Leave a comment:

• Deadmeat
    replied
    Already posted http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=82263&page=7

but yeah I think it should be an interesting show. I have my doubts baou tit's authenticity - it does seem a little too scripted, but it should nonetheless be worth checking out.

Leave a comment:

• Kokujin
    replied
    http://www.mmafighting.com/news/2009...s-new-mtv-show

It seems MTV is trowing money at another dumbass idea of a show, but wait a minute...this actually looks fun.

Get one bully victim, add the bully and mix with a mma fighter and you get "Mayhem"...Jason "Mayhem" Miller that is (this was so lame).

It seems you get to see your favorite bully putting his money where his mouth is and step on the cage to get a taste of his own medicine and in the process you get some money if he gets his ass kicked...or he gets the money if he somehow survives. Hum...maybe I should start something like this but with corporate bosses and managers!

Leave a comment:

• Teh El Macho
    replied
    Originally posted by WhiteShark View Post
    As a small kid who took no shit from bullies; I was in a fight with the class bully every other year. You are much better off fighting your own fights. Some of the bullys I fought with even when I lost became really good friends with me. They have broken systems of respect. Getting beyond the barriers they create is a lot more rewarding than having some dude with no emotional investment in the situation take care of business for you.
    Oh absolutely, this is absolutely true. I went through a lot of bullying and after a while, when I (and if) fought back, bullies ended up respecting me. It is a twisted way of thinking. But that's the thing, not everyone thinks or operates the same way. Some people (a lot of people) just don't have it in them to fight back or to even contemplate to fight back (just as there are people who would never understand why combat sports fighters enjoy what they do.)

I think this show is excellent - whether the victim or a third party ditch some knuckle justice on an antisocial, bullying fucktard who thinks he's Conan or Rambo, seeing them crack and be forced to apologize, that will make me feel all warm and cozy inside, in a fuck-yeah!! kinda of way.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by kungfu2u View Post
    What, they went crying to their "big brother?" Wow, what a victory.
    What would be the honorable thing for them to do then? Specially if confronted with a size disadvantage and not having in them the will to fight back (which is a completely normal form of human behavior)?

Pray tell. Enlighten us.

Leave a comment:

• Shawarma
    replied
    Only a matter of time until Ashida Kim sics Mayhem on Phrost, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• The Twitcher
    replied
    Now I feel really bad for being mean to people.

Leave a comment:

• Escrimator
    replied
    Demon Eyes;

All too familiar with bullshit dojo politics, i do come from the Chun,so yeah i kind of know what you mean. Some people are desperatly enamored with the notion of authority that rank gives , that they have failed to attain in real life.

I especially hated when someone feels compelled to lecture me in detail about how i should live my life.

The Sports crowd i know on the other hand,may be formally coarse,but are substantially less full of shit.

Leave a comment:

• UpaLumpa
    replied
    Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
    I don't get bullied much
    No one believes you.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X