• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3moose1
    replied
    He knows Jujutsu?

Really?

What do him and Jujutsu do? Are they good friends, or just casual acquaintances?

Leave a comment:

• H_Murdock
    replied
    I want to see Richard from the 1st season of beauty and the geek inviting Mayhem to beat up Chuck for winning the show.

VS

Oh and Chuck knows Jujutsu if I remember correctly...

Chuck's not really a bully but I really wanted Richard to win, he's so hilarious.

Ahhh, Chuck's a good guy, nevermind!

Leave a comment:

• chingythingy
    replied
    Mayhem's show looks pretty f'in hilarious. The part of the clip where the bully is up in Mayhem's face - he doesn't have any clue how easily Mayhem could have taken him apart.

It certainly is better reality TV than Bimbo's on a Bus with Brett, or the Bitchelor.

Oh, and kungfu2u, I think I saw you on a reality show blowing donkeys in Tijuana.

Leave a comment:

• han090
    replied
    Originally posted by HAPKO3 View Post
    I personally think that a much better idea for the show would be a "the-ultimate-fighter" clone, where you take the victims, have them train for an extended period of time and then face off against their bullies in the cage.

To me, that would work a whole lot better on a number of different levels. First of all, it would be a much more engaging story, a story where the audience can really become attached to the characters and culminate in a real cliff-hanger. Watching pro nhb fighters beat the crap out of nobodies is a boring proposition - all the fights are bound to be one-sided affairs with no real drama. Watching the victim come and face his own fears after months of grueling training would have people at the edge of their seats.

Also, this would be a much better show in terms of the lesson it teaches to the audience. Having a big buff mma fighter step in and fix your problems is exactly the opposite of what I would want to teach my children. Working hard, on the other hand, and finally overcoming your fears, and growing a pair of balls in the process, is a whole other story.
    Well said. Then the bully would also be a lot more likely to take the fight, and the victim, even if he didn't win, would be learning useful stuff. And if he did win, he'd have long term protection, because the bully could still come back and beat his ass once the MMA guys are gone.

Plus, you'd only be giving the help to the people who were actually willing to work for it, and not just whiny bitches you want other people to solve their problems for them.

I too kind of hope that just ONCE a bully wins, just for the sake of it, and to see what happens.

But even with these flaws, i still like the idea of bullies getting a taste of their own medicine, if only to a certain extent.

I'd also love to see one MMA fighter forget that they're supposed to be taking it easy on them, and just completely rape one of the kids, and like break their arm or something.

Leave a comment:

• HAPKO3
    replied
    I actually think that this is probably the idea they started with. The bring-in-a-mma-fighter is probably a crappy Plan B they went with after getting into all sorts of sanctioning and legal problems.

Leave a comment:

• Escrimator
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blisterstarr
    replied

Originally posted by kungfu2u View Post
    It's not off-topic. Again, if the MA isn't teaching good values, it's teaching bad ones, encouraging and empowering bullies through silence, and giving the message that violence is ok.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

I agree that it would be better to train the victims. But the best justice, would be in court. It's tempting to see the bullies get their own medicine, but it's never for the best.

Kungfu2u you piss me off.

If this were true there would me more than .2% of prisoners in the U.S. who are atheist.
    Just like if MMA people were really big out of control douches you would see people slapping arm bars and breaking people arms in street fights.

Leave a comment:

• HAPKO3
    replied
    I personally think that a much better idea for the show would be a "the-ultimate-fighter" clone, where you take the victims, have them train for an extended period of time and then face off against their bullies in the cage.

To me, that would work a whole lot better on a number of different levels. First of all, it would be a much more engaging story, a story where the audience can really become attached to the characters and culminate in a real cliff-hanger. Watching pro nhb fighters beat the crap out of nobodies is a boring proposition - all the fights are bound to be one-sided affairs with no real drama. Watching the victim come and face his own fears after months of grueling training would have people at the edge of their seats.

Also, this would be a much better show in terms of the lesson it teaches to the audience. Having a big buff mma fighter step in and fix your problems is exactly the opposite of what I would want to teach my children. Working hard, on the other hand, and finally overcoming your fears, and growing a pair of balls in the process, is a whole other story.

Leave a comment:

• ronaldk
    replied
    YouTube - Jason Mayhem Miller fights a 5 year old

lol

edit: i was bullied. because i was always different than most of the other kids (ie. i wasn't a completely delusional fuckwit). but it never went to fights, because i was also bigger than most of them (grew quickly, i'm not particularly big now though). they'd just make fun, and run away if it was ever about to escalate to a physical level.

i started training because i always loved the idea of asskicking with style and technique since i can remember.
    Last edited by ronaldk; 3/13/2009 3:33pm, .

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    Originally posted by Kid Miracleman View Post
    Strangely enough I wasn't, nor was I a victim of bullying. When I was in high school, nobody bothered me much about anything, and I didn't bother them. I was just another 17-year-old Willy Loman: liked, but not "well-liked." Just another face in the crowd.

Well, now I'm depressed. I'm gonna go wedgie some pencil-necks up in the finance department, see if that cheers me up.

Dude, you just referenced, "Death of a Salesman"

how the fuck were you NOT bullied?

Leave a comment:

• MrBadGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    This thread just got weird,
    Why the talk about blowjobs?
    Let's step back a bit.

Quit trying to turn
    every thread into a hai
    ku fest. God damn you.

Leave a comment:

• H_Murdock
    replied
    No, THAT'S fucked up. Self-defense against an emergency situation is one thing, but this is outright instigation and taking the law into their own hands. You're confusing frontier justice, with CIVIL justice.
    Are you high?
    Taking the law into their own hands? THEY'RE OFFERING THE BULLIES A CHANCE TO WIN 10,000$ to go and fight out of their OWN FREE WILL in a ring wearing protective gear! Sure they can be hurt, mostly their ego. Like they don't know what they're getting into.
    In fact, they WILL do it to keep their twisted sense of self respect that probably made them bullies in the first place.
    Really such a sweet idea, one of those things that make me say "How didn't anyone think of that before?"

Leave a comment:

• TheMightyMcClaw
    replied
    This thread just got weird,
    Why the talk about blowjobs?
    Let's step back a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Surrealist
    replied
    Originally posted by Lebell View Post
    Goddamnit!!! at 6 feet 5 im missing out on loads of blowjobs!!!
    You're right. We've been robbed of a lifetime of forced oral sex by hot, vulnerable, crater-faced Asian nerds. Anyways, I gotta go, I have some facefuckin' to do.

Leave a comment:

• GoldenJonas
    replied
    Originally posted by Lebell View Post
    Goddamnit!!! at 6 feet 5 im missing out on loads of blowjobs!!!
    At 6'5" you could just work on your flexability and blow yourself....although, that will just keep you from speaking. Unfortunately for us, you'll still be able to type.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X