Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    I am more surprised to see former NFLer Michael Westbrook on the show.

Leave a comment:

• Happy Panda
    replied
    The first episode could not have been any worse. Jesus Christ that was lame.

Leave a comment:

• Kintanon
    replied
    Yeah, jeezus, get out in the boonies or the ghetto where the kid being bullied is like a 5' tall asian math genius and he's being bullied by king fucking kong or something.

Who gives a shit about 2 kids in Orange County or wherever who don't have any real problems except for their ineffective parents.

Bah! I say both kids, AND their parents should have had to fight.

Leave a comment:

• Kid Miracleman
    replied
    The first episode was... okay. Since we didn't actually get to see the big younger brother acting like a bully on camera, I think it made the finale somewhat anti-climactic. Yeah, it's fun to see a chubby rich bastard get beat up, but it didn't exactly feel like he was getting any sort of comeuppance. The older (smaller) brother also came off as less of a victim and more of a generic pussy, so I wasn't exactly rooting for him. I'm not saying the older brother didn't deserve some kind of payback for being bullied, it's just that I have trouble feeling sorry for a "poor little rich kid."

I did like Mayhem's hosting quite a bit, and the production values are decent. The show's got potential... I'll probably tune in for the next episode.

Leave a comment:

• CrackFox
    replied
    Originally posted by Dagon Akujin View Post
    Oh, the "bully" was the kid's big brother? They live with both their parents in a giant mansion and drive Hummers? Oh, he said "I love you" at the end?
    M. T. fucking V.

Leave a comment:

• H_Murdock
    replied
    I was sure I was going to find this show online this morning. (I don't have MTV, I don't have a TV at all :) ), I was wrong...

Leave a comment:

• Dagon Akujin
    replied
    Okay, this show needs it's own post now or something.

Also, I didn't think the show tonight was very good. Oh, the "bully" was the kid's big brother? They live with both their parents in a giant mansion and drive Hummers? Oh, he said "I love you" at the end?

And I mean the guy who got picked on said it to his bully. WTF?

Leave a comment:

• Kid Miracleman
    replied
    Here's a (perhaps incomplete) list of the cast for the show:

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/bully_beatdown/cast.jhtml

Surprised to see John McCarthy and Jake Shields involved in this show.

Leave a comment:

• 265lbsfist
    replied
    I was a bully...

But in my defense I was also the class nerd and I bullied and beat up the cool kids.

Leave a comment:

• cuatro76
    replied
    I'm setting my TiVo for this. I finally have a reason to watch MTV again (it's been a few decades...).

Leave a comment:

• Dagon Akujin
    replied
    http://www.onesourcetalent.com/casti...ully-beatdown/

WHY HAVE NO BULLSHIDOKA SIGNED UP FOR THIS YET??!??

The MMA coach at my church's gym filmed one of the pilot episodes. He basically got paid to beat the shit out of someone with no training. I haven't seen him in the preview footage yet, however. Still, the show looks like fun :)

That's right, moosey. I'm gonna give MTV a call and then you're gonna be sorry!!!

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

P.S. We need to be on this like we were with Final Fu. Bullies (that's kinda funny now) Assemble!!!

We need the fighters posting here. I say we start a new thread when the show airs.

Leave a comment:

• Coach Josh
    replied
    To kungfu2u:

Edward Burke

'The best defense is a good offense'
    Mel the cook on Alice

Yes the beating of people up is wrong and should not be condoned in a civil society. These "bullies" do not follow the rules of a civil society and should be dealt with in a manner in which they understand. Quite simply this is physical violence. It's put up or shut up time for them.

This will be a contracted fight in which they know the rules and policies and (keyword) willingly agree to do. Unlike the poor guys that they "torment" unwillingly. They will know full well why they are in the physical confrontation and must perform accordingly.

As martial artist it is our duty to protect the innocent and weak. In today's society you can not just step in and say "stop that". With the antagonist being part of a group or being armed with a weapon it not very safe to step into a street fight or domestic dispute unless absolutely necessary. This is a means to defend someone and get the ass hat that is bulling a taste of his own medicine.

Plus its going to be funny as hell. These are grown ass men acting like 12 year old boys and pushing the little guy around. So if they want to act like a boy then a real man should step in and spank his ass and teach him some manners. I just wish the would tie up the bullies hands and give the little guy a baseball bat. There is nothing more humiliating then being pushed around by another person in public. I hope that they find a guy in our area to be on the show we will gladly supply the fighter or in this case an attitude adjuster.

Leave a comment:

• UpaLumpa
    replied
    Bunyip was on that show. First season. Neither of those are him.

Leave a comment:

• Kid Miracleman
    replied
    Originally posted by H_Murdock View Post
    I want to see Richard from the 1st season of beauty and the geek inviting Mayhem to beat up Chuck for winning the show.

VS

Oh and Chuck knows Jujutsu if I remember correctly...

Chuck's not really a bully but I really wanted Richard to win, he's so hilarious.

Ahhh, Chuck's a good guy, nevermind!
    Wasn't there a Bullshido member who actually ended up on that show? "Bunyip" or something?

Leave a comment:

• H_Murdock
    replied
    Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
    He knows Jujutsu?

Really?

What do him and Jujutsu do? Are they good friends, or just casual acquaintances?
    He took his partner to his dojo in the last episode and tried to teach her some moves without success...

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X