XARM - Xtreme Arm Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XARM - Xtreme Arm Wrestling

Normally I'd comment on something, especially if it's a video. But just watch this and I'll let you guys provide the commentary:

YouTube - Underground Fighting, XARM Style.

Where was the arm wreslting? That looked like a domestic dispute in West Hollywood.

The producer of some XAW league or show came to our gym and offered our fighters $50 to whoever would do this crap. I laughed my ass off at everyone that agreed to it. I'm not sure if it ever happened though.

Comment

What in the hell?!

What inbred thought this was a good idea?

Comment

sweet. so I can finally break out my old Lincoln Hawk table-top arm rasslin set?

Comment

@[email protected]

I thought it was just regular arm wrestling with "cool" outfits. Then they started punching each other. Then no one went for the pin. I can't believe this is real.

Comment

Americans are funny.

Not "ha ha" funny. The other funny.
            Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
            - Voltaire

Comment

If you turn your hat around, it makes you win the arm wrestling match.

Comment

New video:

<div><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="515" width="640" data="http://www.ripetv.com/swf/video_player.swf"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.ripetv.com/swf/video_player.swf" /><param name="quality" value="best" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="flashvars" value="edurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eripetv%2Ecom%2Fsho ws%2F58%2Fepisodes%2F1656%2Exml" /></object></div>

Comment

some of that over the top knee stuff is pretty damn cool to see.

Comment

At first, "extreme arm wrestling" sounded like it had the potential to be somewhat awesome just from the name. That thought was quickly smashed to a million retarded pieces by two taped together idiots punching each other, and now I feel ashamed for even thinking it. Also, why even call it arm wrestling if it instantly devolves into a one handed boxing match? At least require there to be actual wrestling with arms!

Comment

Kinda makes me think of Frye vs. Takayama. By the way, fighting sports our now even more redneck than when Harold Howard was still fighting:

YouTube - Howard vs Payne - Extreme Payne
                      Last edited by Holy Moment; 10/10/2008 7:59pm, .
                      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Howard would've been good at XRW. He only punches well with his right hand, anyway.
                        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

kinda interesting and funny to watch people fighting under incredibly restricted conditions... but i'd rather they did something like put a couple of guys in something the size of a phone booth, or had grappling comps which involved multiple fighters. that'd be more fun.

reminds me of this fighting style from africa i read about in a national geographic. they pad up their good arm and make it really heavy and solid, and use the other arm is just for defense. then they pound away. people would occassionally end up dying from head injuries and so on. and they smoked lots of marijuana.

Comment

Bah, pussies.

Real men go at it armed with sticks and with their legs buried in the sand.

Comment

Ass slap at 1:30.

God, that's the dumbest thing ever.

If it were full contact, taped together, and the purpose was to drag the other guy over a line, or make his hand touch the ground, or make him fall, it would be great. This...

this is just....

<vomits>
                              What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X