"Krazy Horse" choked out in locker room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Krazy Horse" choked out in locker room

Not much to say, "Krazy Horse" Bennet got into a fight with the Chute Box team in the locker room. To which Bennet gets choked out.
    http://www.mmascraps.com/2008/09/kra...-marcello.html
    Bennet, proclaims that he KO's Wanderlai Silva after he woke up.

YouTube - INÉDITO: CRAZY HORSE APAGADO POR CRISTIANO MARCELLO

Comment

Lol, bunch of MMA fags think they know how to do it in the streets. THIS is how you choke in the streets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG-t47iUHjQ
      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

YouTube - Krazyhorse talks about how he KTFO Wanderlei Silva

Comment

There's a jump in time but right before he had an omoplata on Krazy Horse and right had after the jump he had a triangle. Pretty slick stuff. I like how everyone else just stayed out of the fight and cornered their fighter.

Comment

Ha! That was good stuff. The famous argument against BJJ in the street is "I'll slam him on the concrete". Well, then you get choked out. That was one of the most technical street fights ever. Guy does a takedown, other guy pulls guard, then goes for high guard, then triangle, the omoplata, back to triangle. That was pretty funny....then Crazy horse is still talking shit. You'll never learn.
            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

...callin' out Wanderlei? Really? Is that how he wants to die?

Comment

known about it for a while, however, i have not seen the actual fight. pretty sick. a good example of why you shouldn't talk smack. someone might come a long and ruin your shit. :5badair:

Comment

I really want to corner a street fight.

Anyone know exactly what they were saying or what led up to it?

Krazy's explanation didn't do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by translation of the begining of the video
                    Krazy Horse was sharing a locker room with chute box.

Marcello was a corner man for a fight and that after the fight he returned to the locker room.

Krazy Horse started offending (or insulting) left and right and was defying team chute box and all of its fighters.

5 minutes of combat ensued.
                    This is from the link in the OP.

Comment

haha wow, I'm pretty impressed with that. That's some grappling in t3h str33ts for ya!

Comment

"I KO'd Wanderlei"

WTF? Anybody read Ambrose Bearce's An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge"?
                        "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Comment

Huuh...bjj wins again?

Oh man...now that's so stupid in so many levels...professionals fighters duking it out in the locker room of a mma enterprise. But hey, if you talk smack you better have the skills to back that shit up! Owned!

Comment

Originally posted by Zendetta
                            "I KO'd Wanderlei"

WTF? Anybody read Ambrose Bearce's An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge"?
                            I have. So you're saying that his 'I just KO'd Wanderei' is the same as Fahrquhar's 'escape'? I don't know if I can go there. It's been 30 years since my last English Lit class. Interesting reference though.
                            Last edited by hegs; 9/30/2008 6:17am, .

Comment

5 mins of combat? wheres the rest? in the video it was like a minute max.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X