****TUF5 SPOILER*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****TUF5 SPOILER*****

UFC fucked up it's fight calender and put who will be fighting what for the finals.

SPOILER!!!!!!STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE CALENDAR ORIGINALLY SAID!!!!!!!

Basically the calender, when you scrolled over the second episode on Thursday night, said that Nate Diaz and Grey Maynard will fight to determin who faces Manny in the finals.
    I guess if this is right, then Joe Lauzon lost to Manny. :(
    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Manny's a monster dude, If Joe lost then there's no shame in that.

Comment

:( :( :(

-- EDIT --

What a bunch of retards at the UFC that fucked up the calendars like that :( :( :(
      Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

After hearing Joe speak of injuries I kind of figured this.

Doesn't matter 9 times out of 10 a healthy Joe will Beat Manny IMO

Comment

I hate you Ant, you should have waited to do this.... I hope the.... AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH forget it, I hate you, end of story.... By the way, how is it going?
          Originally posted by Phrost
          Yeah, you're probably right.

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
          Originally posted by Phrost
          There are two kinds of members on MAP:

1. LARPers/Partial Artists
          2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
          The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
          Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
          Get with the times and punch a chick.
          Wingchundo's response after I called him a "pussy"

Originally posted by wingchundo
          Hey, I resemble that remark!

Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Comment

I hate you too. I even resisted the spoiler the first time I came to this forum. Damnit. I hope Manny wins in a more interesting way at least. I HATE lay and pray.

Comment

Someone needs to write a firefox plugin that erases all evidence of spoilers from web pages. I just can't help myself.

Comment

DAMMIT. I looked.
                Anthony, even though you put spoiler in the title, and then put it in the message body, I still think a spoiler tag would have been a good idea.
                You should have used spoiler tags within spoiler tags... like 5 layers of spoiler tags.
                And then hid my computer.
                And put a blindfold on me.
                That way I probably wouldn't have looked.
                Ok, maybe I would, but still. :-)
                Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

I tried not to look, but I figured meh, it's just one day. It's only half-spoiled anway. If it's true, I have mixed feelings. I like Manny, but I wanted Joe to go all the way. Also, I heard some rumors that it would be Manny and Joe in the finals.

We could hope that it was a red herring to keep people on their toes, but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega the Merciless
                    Manny's a monster dude, If Joe lost then there's no shame in that.
                    You mistake my post.

I wanted Joe to take it all, not ashamed he lost to Manny.

Everyone loses, I know first hand. It still doesn't take away the hope that I wanted someone I knew to win it all.
                    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony
                      You mistake my post.

I wanted Joe to take it all, not ashamed he lost to Manny.

Everyone loses, I know first hand. It still doesn't take away the hope that I wanted someone I knew to win it all.
                      Not true bro. Rickson Gracie and Rocky Marciano never lost, now did they?

:violent5: Burned ya!

Comment

I really wanted to see Joe fight Nate, though.
                        HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
                        https://www.fitocracy.com/group/2988/

Comment

After hearing Joe speak of injuries I kind of figured this.

Doesn't matter 9 times out of 10 a healthy Joe will Beat Manny IMO
                          Didn't Jens say that Dana and BJ were underestimating Manny?

I wanted to see Joe win it too, but blaming injuries is weak. I'm sure Joe's not doing it, so why are you?

Comment

Honestly, do you really believe that the UFC is:
                            1. Stupid enough to make this mistake?
                            2. Beyond planting misinformation?

Comment

Originally posted by BSDaemon
                              Honestly, do you really believe that the UFC is:
                              1. Stupid enough to make this mistake?
                              2. Beyond planting misinformation?
                              Yes. No.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X