Nicholas Starks Hardcore Submission Fighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicholas Starks Hardcore Submission Fighting

Don't really know where to put this, but does anyone know where I can get those instructional videos/VHS? Seems like they got lost in time.

Fun fact, Nick Starks was a frequent grappling training partner of mine in the mid nineties.

Comment

Okay I will bite:

WHY?

Not talking shit or anything, just trying to figure out why your looking for that resource, in order to maybe direct you to a more effective modern one.
      However it is just for nostalgia sake, I doubt your going to find it, its not something I have come across.
      I have come across a LOT. I am part of a friendly little group that makes up a lending library of grappling and fighting instructional videos.
      For example I have most of the Gracie VHS tapes and even this little gem:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover.jpg
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	4594034

So if you let us know what it is your looking for in the deeper sense of the meaning we might be able to help you out more.
      Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
      –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X