X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bait
    replied
    Originally posted by BLACCBILLYJACC
    Oh Stop!!! :eusa_hand : I have footage of the whole thing except, some of the files are too big for yahoo. Let me know the proper & exact way to get these to Piz, & I'll get em' up.

Peace, :new_black BBJ

yup contact pizzdof or use yousendit, megaupload or similar sites

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    LOL, I thought so anyway just PM him. I'm a bit grumpy today as it is hot, I am tired, and need to kill me a few kids.

Leave a comment:

• BLACCBILLYJACC
    replied
    Oh Stop!!! :eusa_hand : I have footage of the whole thing except, some of the files are too big for yahoo. Let me know the proper & exact way to get these to Piz, & I'll get em' up.

Peace, :new_black BBJ

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by daGorilla
    Are you the blue gi/bb that makes that nice catch on the spinning back?

Nice catch! :)

-daGorilla

(Had to watch without sound at the moment...)
    No, I'm much bigger than those guys.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by BLACCBILLYJACC
    Shoot the cameraman? How about shooting you? Nope too late you were in & out so quick that I could'nt get proper footage.
    Your head ache more than likely came from Mike Lee slaming your @$$ around the gym. :toothy9:

Peace, BBJ
    Right, where I give Mike his dues, you're one of the few people who watched the fight that thought Mike actually one that fight. I'm assuming you're joking you might've taken the comment the wrong way it should read more like this:

Shoot the camera Man (rather the editor, could've just cut to the chase and get to the actioin instead of watching guys just practice and it looked like you put up the same fight twice)

I got a headache (twice the camera moved off center and you really couldn't see the action)

Thank Billy (thanks for the footage I didn't get to see all those matches)

In the possiblity that you were just being an asshole remember my match with him last a bit past 6 minutes. Besides his final match I think I lasted the longest with him, he never threw me but I threw him twice (outside the ring) and both times we went to the ground I was the one on top.

Got anymore footage? My suggestion is give it to Pizdoff and he could probably make a highlight reel out of it.

Leave a comment:

• daGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by omega
    Shoot the camera man!!!!!! God that gave me a headache. Thanks Billy.
    Are you the blue gi/bb that makes that nice catch on the spinning back?

Nice catch! :)

-daGorilla

(Had to watch without sound at the moment...)

Leave a comment:

• BLACCBILLYJACC
    replied
    Originally posted by omega
    Shoot the cameraman? How about shooting you? Nope too late you were in & out so quick that I could'nt get proper footage.
    Your head ache more than likely came from Mike Lee slaming your @$$ around the gym. :toothy9:

Peace, BBJ

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BLACCBILLYJACC
    replied
    HKD Link

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/blaccbillyjacc

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    I was the first match with Michael Lee. Seeesh they bumped me up 2 weight classes to fight him just because he was the closest to my age and rank.

Leave a comment:

• BLACCBILLYJACC
    replied
    cheer leader??

Naw I wasn't cheer leading, but I did enjoy the matches.
    I've been recovering from a groin injury for awhile now & just had to sit there and watch..BUt I've got some helluva footage. :)
    Which one were you?

Leave a comment:

• ScotchTape
    replied
    I've seen the little clip from the 2004 one. How many of the competitors were actually from a HKD background? The trailer I saw had a guy in a blue Adidas gi (BJJ/Judo, methinks) armbarring someone.

Here's the trailer btw.
    http://www.pro-hapkido.com/Portals/0/Trailer.mpg

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Send it to Phrost. Did you participate or were you a side line cheer leader?

Leave a comment:

• BLACCBILLYJACC
    replied
    Pro HKD

What's up all? I have footage can anyone tell me how to properly upload it ?

Peace,
    BBJ

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Yeah, and some of those guys (minus the 6'10") really are vunerable to that.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X