Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is planning a comeback

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mayweather is planning a comeback

    Floyd Mayweather has just announced he is coming out of retirement and maybe planning for the UFC. So we might get to see McGregor Vs Mayweather in the octagon. Maybe.

    #2
    I’ll say bullshit. But I also said bullshit to the Conor boxing match happening too.

    Comment


      #3
      Floyd has to know he would get ass raped in MMA. If he was a HW with big power I’d say that would be fun to watch. But he really has nothing for high level MMA fighters.

      Comment


        #4
        His ego is undoubtedly driving this, well that or Dana drove a dump truck full of cash to his front door.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
          His ego is undoubtedly driving this, well that or Dana drove a dump truck full of cash to his front door.
          I think his ego will also keep him from taking that certain L in MMA.

          Comment


            #6
            Most likely, he’s going to work with Dana on some type of boxing promotion.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Devil View Post
              Most likely, he’s going to work with Dana on some type of boxing promotion.
              I could see that, maybe the UFC will start it's own boxing division.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                I could see that, maybe the UFC will start it's own boxing division.
                Zuffa Boxing is already a thing.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Devil View Post
                  Zuffa Boxing is already a thing.
                  Never heard of it. Maybe Mayweather can add some name recognition. I can still hope though that we will get to see Mayweather smothered in a lay and pray in his first UFC match. Maybe Big Country could trap him under that gigantic gut.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                    Never heard of it. Maybe Mayweather can add some name recognition. I can still hope though that we will get to see Mayweather smothered in a lay and pray in his first UFC match. Maybe Big Country could trap him under that gigantic gut.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Devil View Post
                      Big Country? Are you aware of Floyd Mayweather’s weight?
                      Absolutely, it's because I find Mayweather to a twat.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I would be interested if he fought Pacquiao again but not if he fights someone who's not a boxing specialist.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                          His ego is undoubtedly driving this, well that or Dana drove a dump truck full of cash to his front door.
                          Does Dana ever pay out as much as Mayweather gets in boxing?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                            His ego is undoubtedly driving this, well that or Dana drove a dump truck full of cash to his front door.
                            A cash payday is driving this, if anything.

                            One huge end of career money grab.
                            "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                              Does Dana ever pay out as much as Mayweather gets in boxing?
                              He might for a big name like Mayweather.

                              ...I just don't see any trainers telling him he has a shot at this.

                              Who would he fight? Someone in their prime? No. McGregor? That kind of feels like a long shot too.

                              That's the only one that makes any sense because McGregor is washed up at this point but I still don't see why Floyd would risk anything so McGregor could finally get the upper hand.
                              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X