Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring us Ben Askren Vs. Khabib! I stand with Ben Askren.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Bring us Ben Askren Vs. Khabib! I stand with Ben Askren.

    Bring us Ben Askren Vs. Khabib!

    I stand with Ben Askren.

    #2
    Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Bring us Ben Askren Vs. Khabib!

    I stand with Ben Askren.
    And all Gods people said "Amen"

    Comment


      #3
      Ah, see....here’s a discussion worth having.

      That would actually be an awesome fight. Probably the most legit matchup that can be made in MMA right now, in my opinion.

      It’ll never happen. It’s Dana’s worst nightmare. He fucking hates Ben Askren’s style because it makes the beer swilling masses boo. Let’s be honest, Ben Askren vs. Khabib would be a fight that only purists could appreciate. It would be boring as fuck in most people’s minds.

      I hate the bias the UFC has built against wrestlers, because that style works. Probably better than any other style. It just doesn’t sell tickets. So you have the ref standing fighters up, you have the crowd booing, and most importantly, you have the UFC failing to sign and promote fighters like Ben Askren, who is one of the best fighters on the planet.

      Comment


        #4
        Not that I wouldn't watch that fight in a heartbeat, but isn't Askren a welterweight!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by BJMills View Post
          Not that I wouldn't watch that fight in a heartbeat, but isn't Askren a welterweight!
          Khabib was a welterweight pre ufc I doubt that would be the biggest problem for him.

          Also yeah that would be a great fight.

          Comment


            #6
            Well Khabib is threatening to leave the UFC, so maybe he can come over to Bellator and make this happen! Him and Dillon could throw down too

            Comment


              #7
              I’ll just say this now so you all know.

              Askren will beat Khabib comprehensively.

              It will be allot less competitive than people think.

              For such a big business man Dana sure does let his emotions make decisions for him.

              The fact is that the UFC claim they have the best in the world but that isn’t the case .
              It wasn’t when Fedor was in his prime and it isn’t since they didn’t sign Askren.

              Dana has painted himself into a corner now because he knows how dumb he will look if Askren comes in and wipes everybody out.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by PDA View Post
                I’ll just say this now so you all know.

                Askren will beat Khabib comprehensively.

                It will be allot less competitive than people think.

                For such a big business man Dana sure does let his emotions make decisions for him.

                The fact is that the UFC claim they have the best in the world but that isn’t the case .
                It wasn’t when Fedor was in his prime and it isn’t since they didn’t sign Askren.

                Dana has painted himself into a corner now because he knows how dumb he will look if Askren comes in and wipes everybody out.
                It’s pretty obvious that determining the best fighters in the world hasn’t been the UFC’s primary mission in years.

                And I don’t think Dana is ruled by emotion. I think it was a calculated move to keep all the divisions from being dominated by boring but effective wrestlers who can’t sell tickets.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Uh, excuse me. Who has Askren beaten to be considered as among the best?


                  Originally posted by Devil View Post
                  I think it was a calculated move to keep all the divisions from being dominated by boring but effective wrestlers who can’t sell tickets.
                  It's a damn shame how the UFC dropped Jon Fitch.
                  Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 10/11/2018 4:41pm, .

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Woodley is his training partner they wont fight, but yeah askren is easily top 3 in W.W. . If he could make 155 he would be 155 champ.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      One FC's weight classes are a bit different too. (Because they make sense!) Think he could walk around at 185(max)

                      Funky could definitely make 155 if he wanted to.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                        Uh, excuse me. Who has Askren beaten to be considered as among the best?




                        It's a damn shame how the UFC dropped Jon Fitch.
                        I think Fitch was where all this behavior started. The UFC saw the writing on he wall

                        Comment

                        Collapse

                        Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                        Working...
                        X