12-year-old girl who weighs 95 pounds will make MMA debut against an adult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12-year-old girl who weighs 95 pounds will make MMA debut against an adult

OK BS. Help me understand what in the holy hell is going on here.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/24/15...n-may-20-japan
    Last edited by RighteousDude; 4/25/2017 1:51pm, .

Originally posted by RighteousDude View Post
    OK BS. Help me understand what in the holy hell is going on here.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/24/15...n-may-20-japan
    Apparently, the next phase of MMA hentai.

At least they're both female.

Comment

The adult weighs 86, with a history of being bullied in school. If she loses, she's gonna Hernandez.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
        The adult weighs 86, with a history of being bullied in school. If she loses, she's gonna Hernandez.
        How can the adult even "win"? If she wins, she beats up a kid. If she loses, she got beat up by a kid.

I get the weight difference is small...but doesn't that ignore a host of other things (emotional maturity, brain development??)

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
          How can the adult even "win"? If she wins, she beats up a kid. If she loses, she got beat up by a kid.
          True, this is a terrible idea, even for Japan.

I get the weight difference is small...but doesn't that ignore a host of other things (emotional maturity, brain development??)
          The weight difference is over 10% of the adult's total weight. The other stuff is why this is so obviously a bad idea. Somebody who might be agnostic on the Santa Claus Issue can not participate in a combat sport with an adult. Then again, 12 year old girls are entering their elite years as gymnasts, so I have no idea how this plays, other than embarrassing.

Comment

This fight is like an old school UFC match, a "freak-show", according to one source.

Remember UFC3, when Keith Hackney the kenpo guy kicked the shit out of Emmanuel Yarbrough, the 600 lb sumo/catch wrestler?

Freak show MMA: the next big thing in Japan?

Comment

Japan...you so crazzyyy!

Is this even legit? Or is this another one of those Onion type stories that has grown a life of its own?

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
                Japan...you so crazzyyy! Is this even legit? Or is this another one of those Onion type stories that has grown a life of its own?
                It's been picked up by major news and sports/MMA media.
                http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ay-20-in-japan
                http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/23...ewels-16-japan

Comment

That video isn't much to go on, but she's going to get cut to pieces.

Comment

As disturbing as it is....kiddie MMA has been a big thing in Asia for quite some time now.

These kids are 11. They train these kids for real...and they're pretty good at MMA.

"MoMo" might be more capable of hurting an adult than her cuteness implies. I think that might be part of the draw..."watch this adorable little girl beat the living shit out of an adult female, for your viewing pleasure!"

For what it's worth I don't support this kind of thing, at all. These kids will probably be punch drunk by the time they're adults.

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 4/26/2017 2:08pm, .

Comment

I suppose it's better than fighting in the park?

https://www.facebook.com/BoysGirlswi...7236961683731/

Comment

Comment

As disturbing as it is....kiddie MMA has been a big thing in Asia for quite some time now.
                          I am aware, MT as well, obviously. I'd assume her opponent is at least equally well trained, meaning that's a wash, and all the advantages of the adult body are unchecked.

Comment

Anyone know what the girl's parents saying about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                              Anyone know what the girl's parents saying about this?
                              They are probably too busy making preparations to sell her underwear to bother with public statements.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X