*VIDEO* Smuggled Cuban Boxing Secrets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*VIDEO* Smuggled Cuban Boxing Secrets!

www.BlackBeltPsychology.com and join my email list to get more videos and articles about the mindset of training, competition, and combat.

P.S. Please leave feedback!

www.BlackBeltPsychology.com and join my email list to get more videos and articles about the mindset of training, competition, and combat.

Comment

Comment

Cool video! There is lots of really good stuff in there that applies to a lot of different ranges and arts. Thanks!
        Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Love the breaking up the timing with the jabs.

Comment

This is great stuff. Looking forward to parts 2 and 3. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by No.1_Son View Post
              Kenny?

Thank you for posting this, Marcos. Great stuff here.

Comment

Good stuff. Finally that Bedazzled movie has been of some use.

Originally posted by No.1_Son View Post
                Part 2 is online on youtube.

Comment

That was nice. My trainer (Russian) loves Cuban boxing and he makes us train with different kinds of music so the rhythm is not set (apparently Jewish Hasidim music gives you good rhythm). Did you guys train with music? and what kind of music if so?

Comment

Thanks guys for the feedback, I'm glad you guys liked it! erezb, the training was outdoors and definitely had no music :) I think there was one heavybag... the guys were actually punching tires... it was VERY bad ass... they mounted the tires on the wall and would throw uppercuts and hooks inside the tires, and the angles on the tires allowed some cool combos. I got video of working on the tires, it would so cool that I wanted to mount a few tires at the gym, but I had forgotten and this post just reminded me :) I'm going to get on right away!

Here is a video of us training in Cuba under the legendary Coach Miranda:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X