Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Jon Jones wants Henderson to keep things classy*

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2012/05/...ght-%e2%80%9d/

Funny that Jones is asking Hendo to not talk trash. Didn't realize Henderson did that other than the occasional quip. Shows some insecurity on Jones' part in my opinion.

Thoughts?

Shows some insecurity on Jones' part in my opinion.
    Blah blah blah.

Jones' staredown is bad, he's insecure!

Blah blah blah.

Jones had to actually be ASKED by his trainer to check on Machida! Fuck him!

Blah blah blah.

Jones is fighting in the WRONG weight division! How dare he cut weight!

Blah blah blah.

Meaningless criticism!

Blah blah blah.

Vague excuse to hate!

Blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by ReadyEddy View Post
      Shows some insecurity on Jones' part in my opinion.
      How so?

Comment

jones allways seems to have very thin skin even though he never fails to " hype the fight"

hendo who isnt exactly the biggest smack talker getting told to "keep it classy" does come off as preemptive.

i hope ones doesnt dump him after a round is over or poke him in the eye lol

Comment

you and the op are fuckwits, lern2context. he simply said he hoped it wouldnt be a big sobfest like it was with rashad- would have been irrelevant who his next opponent was.

wait sorry i forgot its now cool to hate on jones cos hes so, you know, fake. i hear he cuts so much weight cos hes actually just a cardboard cut out and not a real human. derpy derp deeeeeeerp

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
            you and the op are fuckwits, lern2context. he simply said he hoped it wouldnt be a big sobfest like it was with rashad- would have been irrelevant who his next opponent was.

wait sorry i forgot its now cool to hate on jones cos hes so, you know, fake. i hear he cuts so much weight cos hes actually just a cardboard cut out and not a real human. derpy derp deeeeeeerp
            you are mistaken. his comment was specifically made to henderson in response to remarks about fan perceiving jones as fake in an interview.
            "I've gone through a lot with Rashad as far as all of the trash talking and I really hope Dan's listening and I really hope that Dan keeps it classy throughout this fight."

if something goes without saying then he shouldnt have to say it much less direct it towards dan. period.

if anything adds fuel to the jones hate it's the compulsive victimhood of his fans. nice name calling btw

Comment

compulsive victimhood? what the fuck are you even talking about? i just think youre a moron. really, the only victim here would be any unfortunate mong children you have. and society.

Comment

@onlythestrong

Have you considered the possibility that Jones' request was born of respect for his next foe and geared to make the hype more about the contest than the conflict?

Comment

Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
                  @onlythestrong

Have you considered the possibility that Jones' request was born of respect for his next foe and geared to make the hype more about the contest than the conflict?

Comment

wow thats a whole lot of vitriol from a complete stranger. seek help friend its just mma

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                      Blah blah blah.

Jones' staredown is bad, he's insecure!

Blah blah blah.

Jones had to actually be ASKED by his trainer to check on Machida! Fuck him!

Blah blah blah.

Jones is fighting in the WRONG weight division! How dare he cut weight!

Blah blah blah.

Meaningless criticism!

Blah blah blah.

Vague excuse to hate!

Blah blah blah.
                      QFT

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Comment

He just got dragged to a decision ---> EXPOSED!!

Comment

Jones is a genius. Why people who think they are fans of MMA want to somehow talk that away rather than enjoying it is a mystery to me.

Comment

Keep your voice of reason at home, Sir. We're riding the hatred gravy train over here.

Comment

Originally posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
                              Jones is a genius. Why people who think they are fans of MMA want to somehow talk that away rather than enjoying it is a mystery to me.
                              i think that is stretching it quite a bit. Also if you think being great at anything excuses being disrespectful or cheating then I pity your lack of a moral center.

I do enjoy watching him fight. I just dont like some of the things he says and some illegal things he does in the cage. To say because I have greater obligations outside my appreciation of mma makes me not a true fan is pure fanaticism on your part.

people can excuse him putting his hands in shoguns eyes elbowing his throat and heading butting his stomach because he won but if he ever loses because of illegal moves l hope i dont hear excuses. *upkick cough
                              Last edited by onlythestrong; 5/04/2012 12:19pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X