Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Chael Sonnen storms out of interview*

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/201.../chael-sonnen/

If you haven't seen this video and have a few minutes you owe it to yourself to check it out! lol Pretty much Sonnen at his finest, getting into it with the host of a sports' show in Canada and then storming out.

Thoughts?

I know Sonnen's act gets old sometimes but I'll be damned if it isn't entertaining.

He's clearly gone to Republican debate school.

Comment

geez, that interviewer made little sense.

Comment

HAHAHA Chael is the worlds best shit talker :)

Comment

I'm not sure anyone actually likes Michael Landsberg. His whole show is him interrupting people and changing the subject so Chael was mildly amusing here.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/201...ave-it-2222048
          He thinks he won the UFC title, so funny. Those triangles are so cheap they shouldn't count.
          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

I'd be surprised if Chael ACTUALLY believed anything he said there (or in most interviews). I honestly couldnt' stop laughing at that.

Comment

Chael is over the top. he is hilarious, the best shit talker...he would make a great WWE personality(ridiculous to say because I hate WWE/wrestling....

Comment

I really can't hate Chael, he's just too funny of a troll.

Comment

he almost seems a bit mental in that interview like he doesn't have a clue what is going on. I love his patriotism(over the top as well). I don't think he would last 5 minutes outside of the airport in Brazil. he says some crazy shit. Would love to see him have a fight in Brazil, he would definitely be the villain, the "antihero" in my eyes)

Comment

Originally posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
                    I really can't hate Chael, he's just too funny of a troll.
                    He is hilarious. He was either oblivious as to what was happening in that interview and went off on a tangent or he just didn't give a f#&% what was being said and wanted to say what he wanted to say (as usual). I love his patriotism (over the top). Cracks me up how he calls out Brazilians. He wouldn't last more than five minutes outside of the airport in Rio. Are they scheduling Sonnen vs Silva in Brazil or somewhere else?

Comment

LOL....oh, that made my day.

Comment

Landsberg or whatever is just so useless. Sonnen highlight him for the tool he is. He did look like the first day on the job. Pathetic.

Best interview in a while.

Comment

2/10. His voice is too annoying, to enjoy the trolling.

waaaaah waaaaaaah waaaaaah champion himself waaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah.

someone change his nappy. I'd rather hear Gilbert Godfrey read Beowulf in Middle English.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post

someone change his nappy. I'd rather hear Gilbert Godfrey read Beowulf in Middle English.
                            that made me lol

Comment

That interviewer sucked. He should have known what he was in for. The good interviewers know to play along with Sonnen's talk. Not try to trap him. The guy honestly expected Sonnen to admit that he "backed down"?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X