Tomahawk and Kerambit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomahawk and Kerambit

Anyone know a good place to buy them? I checked Cold Steel but theyr tomahawks didnt have what I wanted and were too expensive, same for their kerambits.

Are we talking about cruise missiles?

Comment

Re: Tomahawk and Kerambit

Originally posted by gojuJKDdude
      Anyone know a good place to buy them? I checked Cold Steel but theyr tomahawks didnt have what I wanted and were too expensive, same for their kerambits.
      If Cold Steel 'hawks are too expensive goto Walmart/Big Lots/etc and buy some $6 POS "camp axe". You will NOT find a cheaper decent 'hawk than a $25 CS product.

Comment

I like Cold Steel's Hawks, but they're a little traditional. If you want something a little more ultramodern, this month's Tactical Knives has an interesting article on a new fighting hawk, but I can't remember the name of it. Also, American Tomahawk Company makes a really good one, though it's very expensive.

http://www.americantomahawk.com/index.htm is their url if you want to check them out.

As for Karambits...well, I don't care for them, so I can't say. But isn't there a http://www.karambit.com/ out there somewhere? Can't vouch for quality, but the selection is good.

Comment

I tend to collect tribal head hunting and cannibal weopons.
          Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Estwing.

Comment

whats estwing?

Karambit.com has only one real Karambit for sale and its a folder and is like 300 so forget that!!

Comment

http://www.estwing.com/

Google, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

:) :p :)

Edit: smileys added to insure comedic intent...
                Last edited by WhiteShark; 2/17/2004 4:15pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark
                  http://www.estwing.com/

Google, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
                  Mr. Shark,
                  Sometimes you seem funny intelligent, and amusing when you post.
                  :)
                  Then, there are the times like this, where you come off as complete A-hole for no reason. :(
                  I assume you're just kidding but tone it down a little, please.

Peace,

Comment

Why? Because he said "motherfucker"?
                    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Actually, this was one of those times when he seemed funny and intelligent.
                      The vast Universe!
                      The Way of Aiki to to become
                      The light of all mankind
                      Opening all the world

--O Sensei

:gaygay:

Comment

Originally posted by KhorneliusPraxx
                        Mr. Shark,
                        Sometimes you seem funny intelligent, and amusing when you post.
                        :)
                        Then, there are the times like this, where you come off as complete A-hole for no reason. :(
                        I assume you're just kidding but tone it down a little, please.

Peace,
                        You see that's the problem I don't even know if I'm more asshole than comedian. And your best chance is to assume I'm kidding I take very little online seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark
                          And your best chance is to assume I'm kidding I take very little online seriously.
                          True, very true.
                          No harm, No foul.

Comment

Originally posted by KhorneliusPraxx
                            True, very true.
                            No harm, No foul.
                            If you had any fucking notion of American pop culture, you'd "get" it. You fucking hick faggot.

Comment

...God...damn...
                              Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X