Move names!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Move names!

So, does anyone know the name of this move...
    You start from a scissor sweep position, move to take the back, but instead of throwing you shoot the leg over thier shoulder, grab thier cross lapel and roll to the side.
    Tight ass choke, or arm bar, or triangle.
    I think our old Judo guy called it a Hell Strangle...Fucking awesome name...but I think he was pulling our legs.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

jigoku jime (hell strangle)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Except it doesn't come out like that. You have your legs in/or close to a triangle position.
          Would that still be the same?
          It is a fucking sick ass choke/arm bar/ possible triangle.
          Tight as hell...most people are tapping before you really get it locked and the roll finished.
          And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

The answer to this is on the judoinfo.com forum in the Learn Techniques section, under the thread title "Name this Technique ". They go into it in some fine technical detail.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X