• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How big is Bullshido?

In January:

Individual IP's: 60659

Total Hits: 17410934

I guess we're pretty big.

Fuck, congrats and thanks to the people who started the webpage and help maintain it. This webpage has been very helpful and very amusing. Ciao

Comment

Yeah. I feel guilty for not becoming a contributing member, I will get on it.

Comment

What's the stats on contributing members? How many so far?
        Now or never.

Comment

how do you contribute?

Comment

Click the BULLSHIDO icon on Brans signature.

Funny how Bullshido is. When I first came here I probably was one of the most loathed pple on the site. Sadly that hasn't changed! :(
            ______
            Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
            -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
            The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
            -Daniel Tosh

Comment

About 60 supporting members

Comment

Well, paypal's still not verified I guess :( I will be one of the black belts in Bullshi-do then... :D

Comment

I love bullshido~~~:cool:
                  "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
                  - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Comment

Thats a ton of traffic...

Comment

About 24 GB a month. My hosting company hates me.

Comment

24 gigs a month.... shittttttt

Comment

What % of that is video or do you know?
                          And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Phrost. With those kinds of numbers, you can definitly look to bring in some advertizing revenue without being too annoying to the readers. I don't know much about that sort of thing, but maybe somebody else does? There's no reason for you to have to pay for this our of your pocket, and the extra money can be used for the throwdowns.
                            You say what about my rice?

Comment

Unless it is a pop up.
                              Try talking to some of the more MMA stores/companies. Like the ones that adverise and sponser mma.tv.
                              Or maybe set up something where individual users could buy spots on a banner add to advertise That Asia sucks or what not.
                              Just a thought that could be damn funny.
                              And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X