What about Bruce Juchnik and Kosho Ryu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shinbujitsu View Post
    In regards to saho, it is completely possible. It isn't so much a big deal, my comments were more to show the extent that Bruce was willing to go in order to support people.

I respect the person who asks WHY? I also respect the person willing to share knowlege. How can I get in direct contact with you?
    Hi again!
    I see what you mean now, thanks!
    :)

I'll send you a pm!
    <edit>
    Oops, your PM's are off.
    Use this email:
    Russ @ sosuishitsuryu . com
    Delete the spaces!
    Last edited by mekugi; 6/22/2009 11:28am, .

Comment

Total bullsido

After researching articles in magazines - historical data available depending on how deep you go - opinion is all anyone can give - mitose was a con man supposedly he taught chow who then created modern kempo - ed parker- kenpo my research came down to mitose and chow both learned on the island @ a kung fu school and were thrown out for bullying - they took what they both learned created kempo for$ if you have ever studied chinese traditional kung fu you will se very few whole systems always fragmented - politics and different methods plus ego - if you study a real whole system you can see it - lack of continuity - conditioning- methods of training and only training single method multi purpose they are many ways to see it - i met a certified koshu ryu master who is also a holistic con man as was his wife - from what i have seen - why ufc was launched came to be and has shown legitimate vs fake to this day- one shows its not the style either - opinion bullshi-do

Comment

I stuck with the school for awhile, til l got fed up - the shihan kept getting a “your cup is too full already” attitude cause l didn’t become a convert, or maybe my cup was too full? But fuck,
        "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

"Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X